Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Serious question asked in The Maple Leaf!

Serious question asked in The Maple Leaf!

Old Jul 4th 2006, 11:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Washington, the original one, for now. The future - who knows?
Wearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to behold
Default Serious question asked in The Maple Leaf!

Well not by me, but I am sure some person will eventually post a serious (some may say boring) post on here soon.

The question is should we :

A) Ignore it, you dont have to read serious posts, just move on to the next post.

b) Join in, hey live and let live! If you want to post serious questions on here then go ahead.

c) Whine like **** at the serious posts that have seriously undermined the light hearted nature that The Maple Leaf once stood for?

Old Jul 4th 2006, 11:25 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Serious question asked in The Maple Leaf!

Originally Posted by Wearsider
Well not by me, but I am sure some person will eventually post a serious (some may say boring) post on here soon.

A) Ignore it, you dont have to read serious posts, just move on to the next post.

b) Join in, hey live and let live! If you want to post serious questions on here then go ahead.

c) Whine like **** at the serious posts that have seriously undermined the light hearted nature that The Maple Leaf once stood for?

I vote "B" but know it's going to degenerate into something totally off the wall.
Old Jul 4th 2006, 11:25 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh shuddup and post a piccie of your bum.
Old Jul 4th 2006, 11:26 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
See I told you. "B"
Old Jul 4th 2006, 11:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

What steve said!
Old Jul 4th 2006, 11:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to behold

I'll wait untill the spots have gone.

Its a bit George Michael at the moment (even in the North East) which has resulted in sweaty arse syndrome sweeping across the nation!
Old Jul 4th 2006, 11:31 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

If I do, will you kiss it?
Old Jul 4th 2006, 11:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Aren't Tunnocks tea cakes lush!
Old Jul 4th 2006, 11:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Mine, hers or yours?
Old Jul 4th 2006, 11:33 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Mine, hers or yours?
Mine!!!!
Nobody (not even Ro) likes to kiss a spotty arse.
Old Jul 4th 2006, 11:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Butch

I do not believe for one moment that you have never kissed a spotty arse in the past. :scared:

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Will that make me an honourary Brit? Like kissing a cod makes one an honourary Newfie?
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Mine!!!!
Nobody (not even Ro) likes to kiss a spotty arse.

Depends what the spots are made from!
Old Jul 4th 2006, 11:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chopped up tunnocks tea cakes?
Old Jul 5th 2006, 1:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Ruby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond repute

hahahahahah, Ro that's so funny

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.