Selling Karma needed

Old May 12th 2008, 7:28 pm
G77
BE Forum Addict

G77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Selling Karma needed

Can I have some UK karma? House been on the market 4 weeks now and not a single sniff of a viewing - got to be over there by end of Sept at the latest
Old May 13th 2008, 2:51 am
BE Forum Addict

fuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by G77
Can I have some UK karma? House been on the market 4 weeks now and not a single sniff of a viewing - got to be over there by end of Sept at the latest
Best of luck

Karma sent
Old May 13th 2008, 2:55 am

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by G77
Good old Canadian Karma on its way.
Old May 13th 2008, 5:44 am
G77
BE Forum Addict

G77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond repute

Fingers crossed we at least get a viewing soon - by all accounts it's pretty grim here at the moment in the housing market!
Old May 24th 2008, 2:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

NovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Atlantic Xpat
Thats a shame as I'm sure we could have recommended a realtor for your move to Paradise............

karma sent.

AX
What about Karma from a balanced unbiased person from the North Shore?

When i find one i'll let you know, in the meantime i do know of these 2 individals that might beable to get you a removal quote.

NovaGirl
Old May 25th 2008, 8:06 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tangram
Says it all really...... voodoo dolls, prayers, whatever.
on its way!!

Can I have some too please............

House on market 3 weeks, absolutely zilch:curse::curse:, all estate agent says " can't believe how dead the market is", not what we want to hear but the current reality so will have to deal with it

Good luck to everybody out there
Old May 25th 2008, 8:13 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by G77
on its way!
Old May 26th 2008, 4:06 am
G77
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
on its way!
Thanks - 6 weeks and counting now, not even a single viewing, it's seriously bad out there at the moment, think I can count the Sold signs on houses in our town on one hand..... That's amongst the hundreds for sale! There's 3 in our street alone that are almost identical to ours.....

We're going for a significant price cut this week, if that doesn't achieve anything then it'll have to be renting. I have a suspicion at the moment that price is irrelevant, regardless of how cheap/expensive it i!

Karma on its way back to you!
Old May 26th 2008, 4:17 am
BE Enthusiast

NovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
on its way!!

Can I have some too please............

House on market 3 weeks, absolutely zilch:curse::curse:, all estate agent says " can't believe how dead the market is", not what we want to hear but the current reality so will have to deal with it

Good luck to everybody out there

Hi Nikki

I am keeping everything crossed for you, once things start moving you won't know whats hit you!
Old May 26th 2008, 4:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by G77
Thanks - 6 weeks and counting now, not even a single viewing, it's seriously bad out there at the moment, think I can count the Sold signs on houses in our town on one hand..... That's amongst the hundreds for sale! There's 3 in our street alone that are almost identical to ours.....

We're going for a significant price cut this week, if that doesn't achieve anything then it'll have to be renting. I have a suspicion at the moment that price is irrelevant, regardless of how cheap/expensive it i!

Karma on its way back to you!

Karma is on its way G77

NovaGirl