Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Saying Goodbye Aint Easy...

Wikiposts

Saying Goodbye Aint Easy...

Old Mar 25th 2008, 10:20 am
Forum Regular

mart2612 is just really nicemart2612 is just really nicemart2612 is just really nicemart2612 is just really nicemart2612 is just really nicemart2612 is just really nicemart2612 is just really nicemart2612 is just really nicemart2612 is just really nicemart2612 is just really nicemart2612 is just really nice
Default Re: Saying Goodbye Aint Easy...

i can cope with my own but not the inlaws
Old Mar 25th 2008, 10:21 am
Forum Regular

mart2612 is just really nicemart2612 is just really nicemart2612 is just really nicemart2612 is just really nicemart2612 is just really nicemart2612 is just really nicemart2612 is just really nicemart2612 is just really nicemart2612 is just really nicemart2612 is just really nicemart2612 is just really nice

lets just say some people wont be sad when I leave and vice versa
Old Mar 25th 2008, 10:23 am
BE Enthusiast

dawnzocalgary is just really nicedawnzocalgary is just really nicedawnzocalgary is just really nicedawnzocalgary is just really nicedawnzocalgary is just really nicedawnzocalgary is just really nicedawnzocalgary is just really nicedawnzocalgary is just really nicedawnzocalgary is just really nice

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
AM hoping for a house with a self contained bit downstairs - so dont have to see them or feed them etc . .

Or a trailer parked in the back garden might be nice !!! Then you dont even have to be under the same roof as them Thats terrible, im being mean now! i do love my family coming out - honest.....they bring me lots of plain bread, blue wicked, tunnocks tea cakes, blackpool rock.....mmm when is the next visit again
Old Mar 25th 2008, 9:42 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by dawnzocalgary
Or a trailer parked in the back garden might be nice !!! Then you dont even have to be under the same roof as them Thats terrible, im being mean now! i do love my family coming out - honest.....they bring me lots of plain bread, blue wicked, tunnocks tea cakes, blackpool rock.....mmm when is the next visit again

what other things do you miss i worry that the chocolates no good mind you that might not be a bad thing
Old Mar 25th 2008, 9:49 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mart2612
what other things do you miss i worry that the chocolates no good mind you that might not be a bad thing
I am worrying about the chocolate!!

HOw silly is that -we are abut to uproot ourselves and we worry about chocolate!!! starts to laugh hysterically!!
Old Mar 25th 2008, 10:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

I am worrying about the chocolate!!

HOw silly is that -we are abut to uproot ourselves and we worry about chocolate!!! starts to laugh hysterically!!
Thats no laughing matter get your priorities right

don't worry you can buy real chocolate out there and then theres always the visitors tariff
Old Mar 25th 2008, 10:34 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Thats no laughing matter get your priorities right

don't worry you can buy real chocolate out there and then theres always the visitors tariff
But can you get it in the volume we will be requiring ????
Old Mar 25th 2008, 11:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

But can you get it in the volume we will be requiring ????
only if you have lots of money
but look on the bright side, think of how much more you will enjoy it and you will be so pleased to see your visitors hello xx wheres my chocolate as they emerge at the airport then the hospitality will depend on quality and quantity and wo betide anyone that doesn't bring any
Old Mar 25th 2008, 11:19 pm
half a century

only if you have lots of money
but look on the bright side, think of how much more you will enjoy it and you will be so pleased to see your visitors hello xx wheres my chocolate as they emerge at the airport then the hospitality will depend on quality and quantity and wo betide anyone that doesn't bring any
yup - small amountof crappy choc - no breakfast and old sheets.

good choc - breaky in bed - but not on sunday!!
Old Mar 25th 2008, 11:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yup - small amountof crappy choc - no breakfast and old sheets.

good choc - breaky in bed - but not on sunday!!
For me it will be good choc = luxury suite best bedding and breakfast on the balcony with fresh flowers and real coffee, except in winter of course
then by a roaring log fire

cheap choc or no choc = in the cellar or the wood shed sleeping bags and the only breakfast will be them served to the bears

am i mean or what
Old Mar 25th 2008, 11:38 pm
half a century

For me it will be good choc = luxury suite best bedding and breakfast on the balcony with fresh flowers and real coffee, except in winter of course
then by a roaring log fire

cheap choc or no choc = in the cellar or the wood shed sleeping bags and the only breakfast will be them served to the bears

am i mean or what
no - not at all -seems totally fair!!

in fact no choc = help me clean !!
Old Mar 25th 2008, 11:52 pm
Forum Regular

no - not at all -seems totally fair!!

in fact no choc = help me clean !!
i agree totally unless its my mother in law
no chocalate can compensate that

not even galaxy
Old Mar 26th 2008, 12:00 am
half a century

Originally Posted by mart2612
i agree totally unless its my mother in law
no chocalate can compensate that

not even galaxy
oh dont get me started on the MIL !!!!!!!!
Old Mar 26th 2008, 12:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

oh dont get me started on the MIL !!!!!!!!
Old Mar 26th 2008, 12:11 am
half a century

Tis not funny young lady!!

obviously when my son marries - I will be the perfect MIL - becasue I will have chosen the best girl for him !!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.