Rugby - Lions Tour

Old Jun 1st 2013, 2:49 am
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Rugby - Lions Tour

First game of the tour v Barbarians is Saturday June 1.

KO is 12.30 pm UK time.

Available here if you can't get it on Sky.
Old Jun 1st 2013, 2:55 am
BEd Enthusiast

cjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rugby - Lions Tour

Looking forward to this tour.

Hope the Barbarians put on a bit of a better show than they did last weekend, that was a bit embarrassing on the whole.
Old Jun 2nd 2013, 2:50 am
BEd Enthusiast

cjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond repute

^ They weren't much better today.

Horrible conditions, but at least some of the Lions seemed up for it. Owen Farrell looked rather out of his depth though.
Old Jun 2nd 2013, 2:02 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cjones
Owen Farrell looked rather out of his depth though.
Too English for you?
Old Jun 3rd 2013, 1:12 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK
Too English for you?
Are the matches being shown delayed on any TV channel ?
Old Jun 3rd 2013, 2:08 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to this tour.

Hope the Barbarians put on a bit of a better show than they did last weekend, that was a bit embarrassing on the whole.
I din't realize you were a rugby supporter. I thought you were married.
Old Jun 3rd 2013, 2:45 pm
Oscar nominated

Originally Posted by Tangram
Are the matches being shown delayed on any TV channel ?
I haven't found anything yet. Setanta is advertising the usual live and delayed so I thought we might get them on Sportsnet World which still seems to be operating as it did when it was Setanta.

But I have looked at the SW schedules for the dates of the first games and there's no sign of anything.

Maybe further into the tour when the midweek/Saturday pattern begins.

I remember last time they had the midweek games live and the weekend tests delayed.
Old Jun 3rd 2013, 3:28 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't found anything yet. Setanta is advertising the usual live and delayed so I thought we might get them on Sportsnet World which still seems to be operating as it did when it was Setanta.

But I have looked at the SW schedules for the dates of the first games and there's no sign of anything.

Maybe further into the tour when the midweek/Saturday pattern begins.

I remember last time they had the midweek games live and the weekend tests delayed.
Thought as much. I don't subscribe to SN World so looks like an early rise Saturday morning or nothing.
Old Jun 4th 2013, 8:58 am
BEd Enthusiast

Too English for you?
You'd have to admit, he wasn't very good. And what's with the clapping when matey-boy got the yellow- this isn't chavball.
Old Jun 4th 2013, 12:51 pm
Oscar nominated

You'd have to admit, he wasn't very good.
Not my impression from this game. I was certainly less impressed previously.

And what's with the clapping when matey-boy got the yellow- this isn't chavball.
It did look unsporting. Much like landing a hay-maker really.
Old Jun 5th 2013, 1:08 am
Pretty Fly For A Whiteguy

Mr Bean has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bean has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bean has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bean has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bean has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bean has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bean has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bean has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bean has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bean has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bean has a reputation beyond repute

Only live feeds are online.

Some are HD quality but the most are pretty shite.

Either way, shite picture is better than picture.
Old Jun 5th 2013, 1:17 am
Oscar nominated

Mine was good.

I don't remember the last time I've had something not good.
Old Jun 5th 2013, 1:19 am

Mr Bean has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bean has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bean has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bean has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bean has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bean has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bean has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bean has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bean has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bean has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bean has a reputation beyond repute

How are you streaming yours?
Old Jun 5th 2013, 1:33 am
Oscar nominated

Mostly the link in the first post, sometimes atdee

Both those sites have a few BBC/ITV links and the firefox mediahint add-on works very well for BBC/ITV players.

Our internet is very good and I'm on my laptop.

I keep meaning to investigate aljazeera as they have a lot of good quality and good presentation....but the need never seems to arise.
Old Jun 5th 2013, 1:45 am

Oh OK. You watch on a laptop. My quality is superb on a small screen. I'd much rather watch on my big screen though. My quality is excellent through my PC's and laptop also. It'll come eventually that we will be able to pay a subscription fee to watch abroad I'm sure. It has to. Until then I guess we'll have to put up with the shite.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.