relationship help

Old Jun 11th 2009, 6:35 pm
Forum Regular

Rixy has a reputation beyond reputeRixy has a reputation beyond reputeRixy has a reputation beyond reputeRixy has a reputation beyond reputeRixy has a reputation beyond reputeRixy has a reputation beyond reputeRixy has a reputation beyond reputeRixy has a reputation beyond reputeRixy has a reputation beyond reputeRixy has a reputation beyond reputeRixy has a reputation beyond repute
Default relationship help

Not sure if this qualifies but need some advice.
I've just broken up with my gf of 4 years. 3 years ago I moved to Newfoundland for her and we broke up a week ago on mutual terms.
she wants to go to DAL in Nova Scotia by herself and I didnt want her to go. We both realised we want different things. She says she still loves me and maybe there's a future but wants to be forends right now.
Now I havent been back to the uk for 3 years and I don't know whether to just leave Canada and go back home to start again or hang around to see if I can handle Canada on my own.

Thanks in advance
Old Jun 11th 2009, 6:38 pm
Forum Regular

Muskoka has a reputation beyond reputeMuskoka has a reputation beyond reputeMuskoka has a reputation beyond reputeMuskoka has a reputation beyond reputeMuskoka has a reputation beyond reputeMuskoka has a reputation beyond reputeMuskoka has a reputation beyond reputeMuskoka has a reputation beyond reputeMuskoka has a reputation beyond reputeMuskoka has a reputation beyond reputeMuskoka has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: relationship help

Come on Rixy - you've been in Canada for a while. Presume you working, you have friends & a community. Before you make your mind up, maybe visit UK & see how you feel. Where is your family? That makes a big difference. Did you live in Canada only because you had a partner? If I was in your shoes, I'd be staying in Canada, but everyone has different circumstances. Dont make a rash decision whatever you do.....good luck
Old Jun 11th 2009, 6:44 pm
Forum Regular

Rixy has a reputation beyond reputeRixy has a reputation beyond reputeRixy has a reputation beyond reputeRixy has a reputation beyond reputeRixy has a reputation beyond reputeRixy has a reputation beyond reputeRixy has a reputation beyond reputeRixy has a reputation beyond reputeRixy has a reputation beyond reputeRixy has a reputation beyond reputeRixy has a reputation beyond repute

I do have a reasonably good job but I've always found it hard to find friends here. So most of the friends I know are her friends and family.
So right now I'm feeling alone here in Newfoundland.

What confuses me is this whole friends/space thing? Has anyone ever figured it out?
Old Jun 11th 2009, 6:48 pm
Pea Brain

R I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rixy
What confuses me is this whole friends/space thing? Has anyone ever figured it out?
It means you've been canned. Move on.

Oh, and quit posting identical stuff in 2 forums please.
Old Jun 11th 2009, 6:50 pm
Forum Regular

Explian to me why she's took me out the last 2 nights?
Old Jun 11th 2009, 6:52 pm
Pea Brain

R I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond repute

Nobody can explain that. It'd mean being able to understand a woman's mind.

If you're still getting a shag, enjoy it while it lasts.
Old Jun 11th 2009, 6:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

AlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond repute

Ask her, not us!
Old Jun 11th 2009, 7:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to behold

I do have a reasonably good job but I've always found it hard to find friends here. So most of the friends I know are her friends and family.
So right now I'm feeling alone here in Newfoundland.

Yeah sorry to say this but its never good news when you hear that line, last time I heard it was 13 years ago and guess what, nothing changed!! Give it time and move on, it will be scary at first especially being alone in a strange country but if you can't handle it then thats what your family is for, good luck!!
Old Jun 11th 2009, 7:15 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by R I C H
Nobody can explain that. It'd mean being able to understand a woman's mind.

If you're still getting a shag, enjoy it while it lasts.

From a womans perspective and I hate to Pee on your bonfire - but shes getting her cake and eating it.

Do not carry on going out - she will see this as when she clicks her fingers you come running.

Cut the ties - stay in Canada and grab this opportunity to live the life that you want as opposed to following someone else.

The world is in front of you and its an exciting time.

If you really want to get back with her she will see the new you and the relationship may be revived.
Old Jun 11th 2009, 7:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mandymoochops

From a womans perspective and I hate to Pee on your bonfire - but shes getting her cake and eating it.

Do not carry on going out - she will see this as when she clicks her fingers you come running.

Cut the ties - stay in Canada and grab this opportunity to live the life that you want as opposed to following someone else.

The world is in front of you and its an exciting time.

If you really want to get back with her she will see the new you and the relationship may be revived.
Couldn't have said it better myself
Old Jun 11th 2009, 7:20 pm
Slightly Canadian

Atlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond repute

George St + British accent = lots of opportunity.

'nuff said.
Old Jun 11th 2009, 7:31 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

^^^^^ What EVERYONE said ( especially RICH ).
Old Jun 12th 2009, 4:55 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tangram
^^^^^ What EVERYONE said ( especially RICH ).
and what the Mooster said too
Old Jun 12th 2009, 5:56 am
Forum Regular

Thanks everyone.
Atlantic Expat I think your right about George Street.
Old Jun 12th 2009, 1:12 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Atlantic Xpat
George St + British accent = lots of opportunity.

'nuff said.
Sound advice, that man.

A pointless shag can do wonders to mend a broken heart.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.