Recurring dreams

Old Mar 10th 2009, 10:48 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Recurring dreams

Anyone have any?

I have one where I can't find anywhere to pee...there is a toilet, but it's 'out of order' on the door...or I actually get in and there's no urinal or lav. I end up going in the most unlikely of places.

There's another one where someone has been going through Education Dept records and they discover I left school 6 months too soon. So I have to go back and do the 6 months. I was well into my 20s when I first had that one.

I haven't had the school one since I've been in Canada...it's been replaced by one where a tooth has come out or crown come off.

Has anyone gained a recurring dream since living in Canada?
Old Mar 10th 2009, 10:56 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Recurring dreams

mmmm no completely the opposite - I tend NOT to dream since i've been here (well not the ones thast you can remember anyway )
Old Mar 10th 2009, 10:57 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

I have one..

It always starts thats i'm outside running to get home. I get home and everyone is asleep. So i try to get up the stairs and my legs are sinking into them, i can hear him coming for me but i'm trying to get to the top to wake everyone up but i can't ...i wake up when the thing has grabbed my hair...scary

Shudder....
Old Mar 10th 2009, 11:08 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

There are those that would analyse that dream as relating to a situation you feel trapped in - the fact that you are sinking into the stairs would signify that a journey you want to embark on whilst not impossible is being made more difficult - and the thing grabbing your hair is something teying to stop you going on that journey.
Old Mar 10th 2009, 11:25 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
There are those that would analyse that dream as relating to a situation you feel trapped in - the fact that you are sinking into the stairs would signify that a journey you want to embark on whilst not impossible is being made more difficult - and the thing grabbing your hair is something teying to stop you going on that journey.
Wow....should i lie down on the couch

Well if 3 and a bit years of waiting for PR, not being able to sell the house, next doors heating oil tank spilling into the foundations of my house 2 weeks ago, and getting the news today that we have to move out for 6/8 months until it's sorted and then try and sell the house again when we do get back home isn't enough difficulty, i give up

I bet it's the bitch from next door pulling my hair...i should kick her ass

Thanks Mandy....
Old Mar 11th 2009, 3:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK
I have one where I can't find anywhere to pee...there is a toilet, but it's 'out of order' on the door...or I actually get in and there's no urinal or lav. I end up going in the most unlikely of places.
Do you ever get up in the morning and find that, mysteriously, someone has pee'd in the laundry basket ?
Old Mar 11th 2009, 4:17 am
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ann m
Do you ever get up in the morning and find that, mysteriously, someone has pee'd in the laundry basket ?
Fortunately, no. But it doesn't stop me wondering on waking.
Old Mar 12th 2009, 3:39 am

dboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Last night i had a dream that i was Luke Skywalker. When i woke up, i had a light saber in my hand!
Old Mar 12th 2009, 7:51 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by dboy
Last night i had a dream that i was Luke Skywalker. When i woke up, i had a light saber in my hand!
Old Mar 12th 2009, 3:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dboy
When i woke up, i had a light saber in my hand!
Is that what you call it nowadays?
Old Mar 12th 2009, 3:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by BristolUK
Anyone have any?

There's another one where someone has been going through Education Dept records and they discover I left school 6 months too soon. So I have to go back and do the 6 months. I was well into my 20s when I first had that one.

I haven't had the school one since I've been in Canada...it's been replaced by one where a tooth has come out or crown come off.

Has anyone gained a recurring dream since living in Canada?
GOD, I used to have lots of these, time to get bored folks-

1.My Cornflake War Dream
I used to dream that my house was the base for a war where all my family threw cornflakes at each other, we were all dressed like soldiers and it was like mental kill kill kill with the cornflakes, bam, another cousin dead, I swear it was really violent, anyway I had this dream on a weekly basis from age 12 until early 20's.

2.My balloon Dream
I ocassionally still get this but haven't for a couple of years, I am floating in a balloon then I end up inside it and start to suffocate, I always woke up choking and could still fell the sensation of it.

3.Before I came here, when we had just applied, I dreamed every night about aliens, different scenarios but it was always aliens with a spaceship that I wanted to get into but was unsure, I looked this one up in a dreambook and its apparently common if you are thinking about moving abroad!!

OK, I shall stop before I make a complete fool of myself and bore you all to death!
Old Mar 12th 2009, 5:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry, just remembered another one I have had a few times recently

Gordon Ramsay, keep dreaming he wants to sleep with me but I cant make my mind up what to do, thankfully I wake up before I decide
Old Mar 12th 2009, 6:30 pm
Forum Regular

Monkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Pammy
Gordon Ramsay, keep dreaming he wants to sleep with me but I cant make my mind up what to do, thankfully I wake up before I decide
Oh, that's brilliant ...I'd have to think about that one for, oooo, 1.2 seconds!!! Loving bad boy Gordon.

My recurring dream is about final exams at uni. I have either done no studying for them or don't have the timetable. All my years at uni are going to be for nothing!!! I have this dream once every 2 or 3 months or so.

Last night I dreamt I was going to have to leave Canada and would never get PR as I was charged with uprooting a lamp post from the ground with my bare hands and waving it around in a dangerous fashion. Haaa!

Dreaming's great...free entertainment. My Dad deliberately eats a big hunk of cheese before bed to give him mad dreams...

Fun post, thanks OP!
Old Mar 12th 2009, 6:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Dreaming's great...free entertainment. My Dad deliberately eats a big hunk of cheese before bed to give him mad dreams...

Fun post, thanks OP![/QUOTE]
I do that too, ice-cream works pretty good now as well!
Old Mar 12th 2009, 6:55 pm
Oscar nominated

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
So i try to get up the stairs and my legs are sinking into them
I have a similar one on a bike and I'm trying to pedal but I get no leverage and can't turn the pedals. Also one wading through the sea but even nearing the beach where the water is only a foot deep progress is as slow as wading through something like 3 feet of treacle.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.