Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Rats and a Sinking Ship

Rats and a Sinking Ship

Old Sep 20th 2008, 6:43 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rats and a Sinking Ship

Originally Posted by Steve_P
WHL

Calgary beat Red Deer 5 - 3
Steve are you a season ticket holder??

I have my reasons for asking
Old Sep 20th 2008, 7:43 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Steve are you a season ticket holder??

I have my reasons for asking
Yes, have been since day one of the franchise.
Old Sep 20th 2008, 8:05 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve_P
Yes, have been since day one of the franchise.
Ok so thats my offer out the window then
Old Sep 20th 2008, 8:13 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Im already there waiting

awww will be okay

Come on nails first MMC got to get your priorities right

Sorry CP almost lost it there for a moment - nails done and make up spotless (does my bum lok big in this????)

Right we need a plan

Originally Posted by kate white
just been renovating my 2 basements and cellars all coolers are at the ready and tables with grand chopping boards and the choppers are whoppers just let them think the guys are winning and Then we get them who is first to go for the chop EH?
I like your thinking Kate - lure them round to a beautifully refinished house - play feeble female and say the boiler has broken in the basement would they care to help you fix it......... and then bang we got em in there

I can't see this going wrong
Old Sep 20th 2008, 8:30 pm
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
Sorry CP almost lost it there for a moment - nails done and make up spotless (does my bum lok big in this????)

Right we need a plan

I like your thinking Kate - lure them round to a beautifully refinished house - play feeble female and say the boiler has broken in the basement would they care to help you fix it......... and then bang we got em in there

men are so easy when it comes to woman (sorry guys) but a bit of skirt and a wink from a good looking woman and they are gone brain dead, so all we need is a good looking woman willing to trap them and bobs yar uncle. since im out of the running being a old hag who can we get to lour them down to the basement? moondevil sans or coffiepot or yourself even men in drag would do if they are that way inclined
Old Sep 20th 2008, 8:30 pm
Banned

Right we need a plan
Thats the cutest bum I've seen in oh.............................. 5 seconds

Would that be the bunny boiler???
Old Sep 20th 2008, 9:04 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Thats the cutest bum I've seen in oh.............................. 5 seconds

Awww is it that long since you were admiring yourself in the mirror hey

Would that be the bunny boiler???
Dunno thought you'd killed em all off - are you telling me there are some screaming in pain down there still

Treading on thin ice guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! us women can stick together when push comes to shove
Old Sep 20th 2008, 9:05 pm
Banned

Hi Mandy,

Well thanks for noticing my cute butt
Old Sep 20th 2008, 9:09 pm
Sawdust making harpy

Hi Mandy,

Well thanks for noticing my cute butt
Yw hun (do you think anyone can see past this ruse of flattery to get into the guy camp and murder you all )

Your hair looks nice today as well
Old Sep 20th 2008, 9:10 pm
Banned

Yw hun (do you think anyone can see past this ruse of flattery to get into the guy camp and murder you all )

Your hair looks nice today as well
What hair

I had my ass waxed
Old Sep 20th 2008, 9:13 pm
Sawdust making harpy

What hair

I had my ass waxed

TMI there Butch

(shit ladies thats the b,s, and c torture out the window - we got one here that likes it )
Old Sep 20th 2008, 9:16 pm
Banned

TMI there Butch

(shit ladies thats the b,s, and c torture out the window - we got one here that likes it )
I thought we told each EVERYTHING
Old Sep 20th 2008, 9:21 pm
Sawdust making harpy

I thought we told each EVERYTHING
I THINK I WOULD HAVE REMEMBERED AT LEAST ONE PM WHERE YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU ENJOYED HAVING YOUR SHORT AND CURLIES RIPPED OUT AT THE SEAMS WITH HOT WAX

roflmao
Old Sep 20th 2008, 9:23 pm

moondevil will become famous soon enoughmoondevil will become famous soon enough

haha hasnt got me on that hook yet....im still running

Maybe not for long as mother has given me wine and double chocolate ice-cream

All you need girl's is a chippy tea and both men will come running

Right guy's party at mine, good lancashire chippy tea and plenty of bitter

(shhhhhh girl's, the meal is served in the basement...haha caught them)

Old Sep 20th 2008, 9:24 pm
Sawdust making harpy

Originally Posted by moondevil
haha hasnt got me on that hook yet....im still running

Maybe not for long as mother has given me wine and double chocolate ice-cream

All you need girl's is a chippy tea and both men will come running

Right guy's party at mine, good lancashire chippy tea and plenty of bitter

(shhhhhh girl's, the meal is served in the basement...haha caught them)

You forgot to add that we will be wearing skimpy french maid outfits

that should seal the lid on the coffin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.