Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Quiz for canadian wannabies

Quiz for canadian wannabies

Old Feb 26th 2009, 5:00 am
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Quiz for canadian wannabies

Originally Posted by ireland2canada
Can I play?

The more the merrier
. A cup opener or something?
oooh, close...No Cigar..maybe.
Old Feb 26th 2009, 5:10 am

ireland2canada is an unknown quantity at this point

*cringe*
It's not a tool to roll up the rim.....surely?
Old Feb 26th 2009, 5:14 am

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

*cringe*
It's not a tool to roll up the rim.....surely?
Bingo we have a winner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWPXZSL8b5M
Old Feb 26th 2009, 5:22 am
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve_P
Nice Cardy! Now, there's an engineer!
Old Feb 26th 2009, 5:24 am

Originally Posted by iaink
Nice Cardy! Now, there's an engineer!
Love the name "Rim roller" has sexual overtones.
Old Feb 26th 2009, 5:26 am
BE Forum Addict

act1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to behold

This could be part of the citizenship test one day

What is this object?

For bonus credit, what is it for and how is it used?

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...eryitem002.jpg

Answers on a post card to the usual address. Your right to stay in Canada might rest upon knowing this!

Those already here probably already know, so lets see what those in the queue think it is
So how much is one of these novel contrapsions?
Old Feb 26th 2009, 5:32 am

Oh no, I was afraid that would be it. That's very sad. So what's my prize....citizenship?

(Is it wrong that I want a rim roller now?)
Old Feb 26th 2009, 5:35 am
Moderαtor Emeritus

So what's my prize....citizenship?

(Is it wrong that I want a rim roller now?)
Only the satisfaction of a job done well....

That sucks eh!
Old Feb 26th 2009, 5:36 am
Bon Vivant

Simon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by act1980
So how much is one of these novel contrapsions?
Lee Valley Tools was the first to market them a couple of years ago. I think they were $2.99 or so. For anyone that isn't familiar with Lee Valley check them out. They have a super range or workshop and garden tools. Many innoivative products. They also market surgical instruments !
Old Feb 26th 2009, 5:40 am

Originally Posted by Simon Legree
Lee Valley Tools was the first to market them a couple of years ago. I think they were $2.99 or so. For anyone that isn't familiar with Lee Valley check them out. They have a super range or workshop and garden tools. Many innoivative products. They also market surgical instruments !
Still available at Lee Valley, $2.50 if you buy 1-4 and $2.00 if you buy 5 or more.

http://www.leevalley.com/gifts/page....&cat=4,54&ap=1
Old Feb 26th 2009, 5:42 am
Bon Vivant

Simon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond repute

Still available at Lee Valley, $2.50 if you buy 1-4 and $2.00 if you buy 5 or more.

Thanks for posting the link Steve. You beat me to it.
Old Feb 26th 2009, 5:45 am
BE Forum Addict

act1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Simon Legree
Wow! Thanks!
Old Feb 26th 2009, 5:46 am

Only the satisfaction of a job done well....

That sucks eh!
Thanks. The gift of achievement.
Old Feb 26th 2009, 5:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Cheers Steve
Old Feb 26th 2009, 5:59 am
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

There seems to be a lot of roll-your-own going down in Canada.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.