Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

A question for ladies: How polite are Canadian Men toward women?

A question for ladies: How polite are Canadian Men toward women?

Old Jul 9th 2009, 2:47 pm
Edo
BE Forum Addict

Edo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A question for ladies: How polite are Canadian Men toward women?

Originally Posted by dbd33
That remark surely confirms that no one should have offended by your earlier comments, the usage is too clumsy to accurately convey whatever view on women, or indeed on anything else, you may hold.
ok thanks, now move on to the next one. Hell, you are always so full of arguements. Shows how you managed to get this famous dbd branding on here. By the way we were talking about women rights. Remember?
Old Jul 9th 2009, 2:49 pm
Edo
BE Forum Addict

Edo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fledermaus
Of course Edo is just playing wind-up merchant.

...... or maybe even she.
No, I'm a HE. One thats full of respect for the ladies and support equal rights for them - and sometimes more equal. More equal even than men.
Old Jul 9th 2009, 2:51 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Edo
ok thanks, now move on to the next one. Hell, you are always so full of arguements. Shows how you managed to get this famous dbd branding on here. By the way we were talking about women rights. Remember?
I chose to use the dbd brand on this board. The name is an ironic comment on gender roles in Ontario society.
Old Jul 9th 2009, 2:56 pm
Account Closed

fledermaus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Edo
No, I'm a HE. One thats full of respect for the ladies and support equal rights for them - and sometimes more equal. More equal even than men.
What about that quote then?? Did you make it up??
Old Jul 9th 2009, 3:03 pm
Edo
BE Forum Addict

What about that quote then?? Did you make it up??
Well, they werent my words, I just copy/pasted them here to show people how disrespectful some men are towards laidees
Old Jul 9th 2009, 3:05 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Edo
Well, they werent my words, I just copy/pasted them here to show people how disrespectful some men are towards laidees
From whom did you copy them??
Old Jul 9th 2009, 3:09 pm
Edo
BE Forum Addict

From whom did you copy them??
From internet. And whoever gave space to such disrespectful words on their website are equally liable to be brought to justice.
Old Jul 9th 2009, 3:29 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Edo
From internet. And whoever gave space to such disrespectful words on their website are equally liable to be brought to justice.
I am sure that they will be, in good time. But, you know, it's just amazing how when I cut and paste those words into Google, then there were no hits at all. Amazing really. You would think google would find them.

Do have a look on your history page and see what you can find, there's a dear.
Old Jul 9th 2009, 3:35 pm
Edo
BE Forum Addict

I am sure that they will be, in good time. But, you know, it's just amazing how when I cut and paste those words into Google, then there were no hits at all. Amazing really. You would think google would find them.

Do have a look on your history page and see what you can find, there's a dear.
oooohhh I came across this whole sexist website yesterday. Do you want me to forward the link over to you? I must caution you though that it may make your blood boil due to anger
Old Jul 9th 2009, 3:35 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Edo
oooohhh I came across this whole sexist website yesterday. Do you want me to forward the link over to you? I must caution you though that it may make your blood boil due to anger
Go on, post it here, then we can all enjoy it.
Old Jul 9th 2009, 3:43 pm
Edo
BE Forum Addict

Go on, post it here, then we can all enjoy it.
http://thinkexist.com/quotations/men_and_women/

You'll get quotations about both men and women but to be honest I didnt particularly like the ones about men . Some of the women ones were of a good quality though. But I agree they shouldnt have been said out of respect for the laideez.
Old Jul 9th 2009, 3:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Essex_Man is just really niceEssex_Man is just really niceEssex_Man is just really niceEssex_Man is just really niceEssex_Man is just really niceEssex_Man is just really niceEssex_Man is just really niceEssex_Man is just really niceEssex_Man is just really niceEssex_Man is just really niceEssex_Man is just really nice

Men are always polite when they think pussy is on offer.

Also you never get any sense out of man until you made him come......
Old Jul 9th 2009, 3:56 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps this thread could be merged with the Sarah Palin one so as to concentrate the full intellectual force of the site.
Old Jul 9th 2009, 3:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Essex_Man
Men are always polite when they think pussy is on offer.

Also you never get any sense out of man until you made him come......
So how many men have you made "come"?
Old Jul 9th 2009, 4:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Essex_Man is just really niceEssex_Man is just really niceEssex_Man is just really niceEssex_Man is just really niceEssex_Man is just really niceEssex_Man is just really niceEssex_Man is just really niceEssex_Man is just really niceEssex_Man is just really niceEssex_Man is just really niceEssex_Man is just really nice

Originally Posted by dbd33
Perhaps this thread could be merged with the Sarah Palin one so as to concentrate the full intellectual force of the site.
Sometimes people just asked too much.....

Originally Posted by Elaine B.
So how many men have you made "come"?
Well only my BF in the last 13 years......before that loads of men....

Last edited by Essex_Man; Jul 9th 2009 at 4:04 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.