Psychic predicitions

Old Sep 19th 2006, 12:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Mountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Psychic predicitions

What an odd website . There is even a British based Calgary woman. They all seem to predict an earth quake on the west cost.

I cant believe people can make a living out of it.

A lot of it is total b-ll sh-t though and is pretty much a 50/50, and the more generalised the better.

http://sylloe1.bravehost.com/Psychic...or%202006.html
Old Sep 19th 2006, 2:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Psychic predicitions

Originally Posted by smelly
What an odd website .
Weird - We were talking about psychics and 'tendancies' in the chat room today - how psychic of you Smelly
Old Sep 19th 2006, 3:07 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone with Telekinesis, raise my hand.
Old Sep 19th 2006, 3:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Everyone with Telekinesis, raise my hand.
Well! Is it up yet??
Old Sep 19th 2006, 1:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

TrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by smelly
What an odd website . There is even a British based Calgary woman. They all seem to predict an earth quake on the west cost.

I cant believe people can make a living out of it.

A lot of it is total b-ll sh-t though and is pretty much a 50/50, and the more generalised the better.

http://sylloe1.bravehost.com/Psychic...or%202006.html
Doesn
t really say anything we couldn't guess for ourselves! And people make a living out of this sort of crap??? I'm in the wrong job!!
Old Sep 19th 2006, 2:04 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Calgal
Well! Is it up yet??

Calgal

What kind of a question is that???
Old Sep 19th 2006, 2:54 pm
AntiWinge Freedom fighter

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute

Not really psychic predictions, but on the same sort of topic:-
I went to see a fortune teller once in Blackpool, just for a laugh!
She told me that I'd have 3 kids, all boys and that I'd end up living happilly and wealthy (Hmm) in a different country. I laughed it off as I was young and quite drunk. Yeah as if I'd ever have kids and live in a different country!!
Cheers
Bleech - (Father of 3 living in Kelowna not that wealthy yet, but working on it )
Old Sep 19th 2006, 3:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by IceMaiden
Calgal

What kind of a question is that???
why - a perfectly innocent one!! So long as your mind isn't in the gutter
Old Sep 19th 2006, 3:10 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Calgal
Well! Is it up yet??
I am unable to answer this question due to technical difficulties.
Old Sep 19th 2006, 3:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bleech
Bleech - (Father of 3 living in Kelowna not that wealthy yet, but working on it )
I had a very similar experience to yours with my one and only reading from a psychic in England many years ago.

She told me that I was very stressed - that my family weren't 'good' for me (true at the time), that I was living far away (true - was in Germany at the time, and just visiting 'home'), and that I had two young very noisy children, that were very close in age (I had twins aged abt 18 months, and born four minutes apart).

She went on to say that I would move overseas (no way did I believe that - then came to Canada five years later) and that I would have very strong ties with America (hubby works there). She said that I would have four more kids NO WAY!! ....But - I married and acquired five step-children. (OK - she was out by one).

The intriguing part that isn't true (yet), is that she said I wouldn't be happy 'til I was back in the UK four years after leaving. Though I have swung back and forth on that one; and I don't think I will ever achieve complete resolution on it as long as I have close family there - it's the nature of the beast!
Old Sep 19th 2006, 3:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Hangman
LOL Steve

Perhaps some telekenesis could help you, too?
Old Sep 19th 2006, 3:52 pm
AntiWinge Freedom fighter

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute

Ah so that explains the source of your login name
Old Sep 19th 2006, 3:55 pm

Originally Posted by Bleech
Ah so that explains the source of your login name

I never saw it that way, but now that you mention it.

So now my login name has a double meaning.
Old Sep 19th 2006, 4:10 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

I never saw it that way, but now that you mention it.

So now my login name has a double meaning.

Do you want me to forward you some of the 'junkmail' that I get - they can do very good prices - or so it says
Old Sep 19th 2006, 4:54 pm

Originally Posted by IceMaiden
Do you want me to forward you some of the 'junkmail' that I get - they can do very good prices - or so it says
Thanks but no thanks.

I'm not allowed to take that stuff anyway because I'm on Nitro-glycerine. Doesn't matter how good a price they offer.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.