Post #10,000...

Old Feb 26th 2009, 7:53 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post #10,000...

Originally Posted by iaink
Im not going to hear the end of this am I?

Here, seeing as its you and you are bound to pass 15000 some day soon...pick one. Just one mind!

http://www.nasa.gov/images/content/1...piral_2006.jpg
OMG....Thats so sweet Iaink, I'll have the one in the bottom right corner if thats ok
Old Feb 26th 2009, 7:54 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cassie 10000
FK I want you to count them.
Really??
Old Feb 26th 2009, 8:07 am

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
OMG....Thats so sweet Iaink, I'll have the one in the bottom right corner if thats ok
Done it's all yours.
Attached Thumbnails Post #10,000...-star-choice.jpg  
Old Feb 26th 2009, 8:11 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by Steve_P
Done it's all yours.
Aww Steve, you've made it all small and pretty for me Your a gent Now it's my avatar!! lol
Old Feb 26th 2009, 8:12 am

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Aww Steve, you've made it all small and pretty for me Your a gent
You did click on the thumbnail to see the bigger one...didn't you?
Old Feb 26th 2009, 8:13 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Yes, i'm not that much of a numpty, well not today anyway
Old Feb 26th 2009, 8:13 am
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Thats not a star, its another galaxy! Give some people an inch and they will take a mile
Old Feb 26th 2009, 8:15 am

Cassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond repute

Thats not a star, its another galaxy! Give some people an inch and they will take a mile
FK has gone all nerdy on us
Old Feb 26th 2009, 8:16 am

The little white dot in the lower right to which the arrow is pointing is a galaxy?

Who knew.

I thought the big thing in the middle with the spiral arms was the galaxy, silly me.
Old Feb 26th 2009, 8:18 am
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

The little white dot in the lower right to which the arrow is pointing is a galaxy?

Who knew.

I thought the big thing in the middle with the spiral arms was the galaxy, silly me.
Most of the "stars" you see at night are galaxies

There is more than just the one galaxy in that picture.
Old Feb 26th 2009, 8:22 am

Cassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond repute

Most of the "stars" you see at night are galaxies

There is more than just the one galaxy in that picture.
I go to the Telus World of Science, Star Theatre in Edmonton.

That place is fantastic
Old Feb 26th 2009, 8:23 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Really...oh my god

I'm not normally greedy but i'm keeping it
Old Feb 26th 2009, 8:24 am
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

Originally Posted by Cassie 10000
I go to the Telus World of Science, Star Theatre in Edmonton.

That place is fantastic
I just turn the outside lights off and look up Even better!

One of the joys of country living..not a lot of light polution. Sometimes its just breathtaking.
Old Feb 26th 2009, 8:30 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

One of the joys of country living..not a lot of light polution. Sometimes its just breathtaking.
I've had a look outside and no stars at all...

And I live in the country side
Old Feb 26th 2009, 8:35 am

That's not fair.

I'll let you have that one, because I'm nice like that

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.