Wikiposts

Pope or Poop?

Old Feb 2nd 2010, 4:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Yelkcub is just really niceYelkcub is just really niceYelkcub is just really niceYelkcub is just really niceYelkcub is just really niceYelkcub is just really niceYelkcub is just really niceYelkcub is just really niceYelkcub is just really niceYelkcub is just really niceYelkcub is just really nice
Default Re: Pope or Poop?

Originally Posted by el_richo
I wouldn't say the old duffer is mentally ill as such, nor a liar. Brainwashed, yes.
I think that you have fundementally hit on to the problem with religion. If everyone was an atheist and someone came along and said:

1. My wife has been impregnated by a deity and that the child is going to be the Son of God.
2. At a friends wedding he will change water into wine (I know a few publicians who have done vice versa!)
3. He has been sent to save mankind from themselves and will be executed to atone for their sins.
4. He will then be resurrected and will assend into Heaven.

it wouldn't be long until they were sectioned for their own good.

Religion fundementally brainwashes individuals and stops free thought that might damage the religion.

That been said, it also does some good (I am not going to get into a debate about this as it is all opinions).
Old Feb 2nd 2010, 4:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Yelkcub is just really niceYelkcub is just really niceYelkcub is just really niceYelkcub is just really niceYelkcub is just really niceYelkcub is just really niceYelkcub is just really niceYelkcub is just really niceYelkcub is just really niceYelkcub is just really niceYelkcub is just really nice

I remember as a kid, helping my mate search for his Christmas pressies in his parents room. We opened a draw and i saw my first ever pack of condoms in their bedside table. They were, and still are, devout Catholics.
Poor kid. He must have thought that he had been bad as his present would fit into a bed side draw! Kids nowadays wouldn't probably consider looking in there as their presents definitely wouldn't fit!
Old Feb 2nd 2010, 4:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Strawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to behold

Then why does he not preach against women teaching, women speaking in church, or pressurising rapists to buy the victim from his/her father and marrying him/her?

I wouldn't say the old duffer is mentally ill as such, nor a liar. Brainwashed, yes.

I do feel the entire church is very hypocritical and do exactly as governments and others entering into popularity contests for personal and corporate gains do. They're selective in what they offer/preach and refrain from offering/preaching anything that will "turn people off".

I'm not that knowledgeable on the ins and outs of the "Good Book" but it does get my goat with the seemingly personal selectivity the "believers" allow themselves. The bible says "Man & Wife" and they take that as literal. Yet in other areas and wording they do not (talking snake for example).

Maybe i'm just talking a load of Poop Benedict and should just flock off and get some work done?
Old Feb 2nd 2010, 4:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Strawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to behold

I remember as a kid, helping my mate search for his Christmas pressies in his parents room. We opened a draw and i saw my first ever pack of condoms in their bedside table. They were, and still are, devout Catholics.

Dirty buggers
You, Mr el-richo proper makes me laugh on this site...

Old Feb 2nd 2010, 4:28 am
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Strawberry
You, Mr el-richo proper makes me laugh on this site...

Are you chatting me up?
Old Feb 2nd 2010, 4:44 am

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Are you chatting me up?
Strawberry clearly wants some monkey love. I wonder where the pope stands on that...
Old Feb 2nd 2010, 4:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Are you chatting me up?

bloody hell, I hope not....
Old Feb 2nd 2010, 4:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Alan2005
Strawberry clearly wants some monkey love. I wonder where the pope stands on that...
s p*sss off...
Old Feb 2nd 2010, 4:47 am
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute

It'd probably drive him bananas.
Old Feb 2nd 2010, 4:47 am
Beep

Originally Posted by Strawberry

bloody hell, I hope not....
Bloody tease
Old Feb 2nd 2010, 4:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Bloody tease
You daft..
Old Feb 2nd 2010, 7:48 am

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

You've got to love the mash.

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/s...-201002022430/
Old Feb 2nd 2010, 11:13 am
Beep

Old Feb 2nd 2010, 7:51 pm
happy daisy

spankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud of

Old Feb 2nd 2010, 8:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.