Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

PlayStation - worried son!

PlayStation - worried son!

Old Apr 5th 2011, 11:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Near Colchester, Essex hoping to go to Port Moody, BC
singingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to behold
Default PlayStation - worried son!

My dear son is worried that he will not be able to play PS3 games with his UK friends online when we move over. I frequently hear Americans swearing from his bedroom so I assume this is incorrect??????
Old Apr 5th 2011, 11:59 am
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PlayStation - worried son!

Originally Posted by singingringingtree
My dear son is worried that he will not be able to play PS3 games with his UK friends online when we move over. I frequently hear Americans swearing from his bedroom so I assume this is incorrect??????
Incorrect.
Old Apr 5th 2011, 12:16 pm
Nuther day in paradise.ca

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute

Get a good head phone mic setup and lots of gb intnet. My lad spends hours talking to his mates and playing on line games with them. But it uses lots of giggi bites.
Old Apr 5th 2011, 12:26 pm
x 0 x

JB0591 will become famous soon enoughJB0591 will become famous soon enough

Not a problem at all. If you are bringing his PS3 over with him, please read the Wiki for advice about Games Consoles w.r.t Power-Connectivity-Games.

Internet connection-wise, the specifications for connecting to an internet router/modem is standard across the world, for example my UK procured Netbook connects to my Bell router via wifi or LAN cable without a problem.

I also have a UK Wii connected to a Canadian TV which I play Mario Karts against friends in the UK.

Cheers

JB
Old Apr 5th 2011, 1:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by singingringingtree
I have to translate for mine when he plays UK kids, I'm thoroughly ashamed of him.
Old Apr 5th 2011, 2:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Near Colchester, Essex hoping to go to Port Moody, BC
singingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to behold

Thank you all, he will be very reassured.