Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Sep 9th 2008, 4:50 pm
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

I will try very hard not to slip any 'couchez' into my presentation........
Or maybe that and a flash of a pair of boots on the webcam might help smooth things over....
Old Sep 9th 2008, 4:54 pm
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

We've lost Boris?

Here boy......
Old Sep 9th 2008, 4:58 pm
Account Closed

One more thing....IS it the end of the world today or not?

Can someone advise me....when do the Swiss do their worst?
Old Sep 9th 2008, 5:08 pm
Account Closed

One for Paul as he's in party mood...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3h0HAU4Mx4U
Old Sep 9th 2008, 5:11 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paul in Victoria
Voulez-vous coucher avec moi (ce soir)?

"Do you want to sleep with me (tonight)?"

god, even 1/2 pissed I'm a clever b@$t@rd.........
Erm thanks for the offer Paul, but I think maybe one of the girls would be more willing
Old Sep 9th 2008, 5:12 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Erm thanks for the offer Paul, but I think maybe one of the girls would be more willing
Nah, Paul's a good boy.
Old Sep 9th 2008, 5:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to all

Nah, no I'm not..........

Old Sep 9th 2008, 5:16 pm
Account Closed

Yes you are.

Repeat after me.
I'm a good boy.

Breathe.

Relax.
Old Sep 9th 2008, 5:17 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saskia65
Nah, Paul's a good boy.
Hey all sorry was just being domestic, Sas didn't Boris say something about a catering lunch?

Butch - who are you going to find on here that would be willing after the way that you have been acting?
Old Sep 9th 2008, 5:19 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Try MMC, apparently she's not getting any since Mr MMC went working away

Old Sep 9th 2008, 5:19 pm
Account Closed

Right I'm orf in a sec to do some work and put my schoolgirl French to good use.

Paul, steady on the old vodkas, and put Butch out when you leave. Don't worry about locking up, there's nothing worth stealing in here.

MMC watch Paul. He's in party mode.

See you later, end of the world permitting.

Sas x
Old Sep 9th 2008, 5:20 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
Hey all sorry was just being domestic, Sas didn't Boris say something about a catering lunch?

Butch - who are you going to find on here that would be willing after the way that you have been acting?
I was trying to fix Paul up, I've got it almost on tap with my 'nurse'
Old Sep 9th 2008, 5:23 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saskia65
Right I'm orf in a sec to do some work and put my schoolgirl French to good use.

Paul, steady on the old vodkas, and put Butch out when you leave. Don't worry about locking up, there's nothing worth stealing in here.

MMC watch Paul. He's in party mode.

See you later, end of the world permitting.

Sas x
kk have fun, Paul is waaay too young (and attached!) for me!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
I was trying to fix Paul up, I've got it almost on tap with my 'nurse'
I don't need setting up but thanks for the kindness and tbh whether someone is getting any or not is none of your concern (seeing as you seem to have your own little play thing is that all you have on the brain!)
Old Sep 9th 2008, 5:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to all

what nurse..........

nigght nurse??///
Old Sep 9th 2008, 5:24 pm
Account Closed

Enough of this frivolity.

Is it the end of the world today or not???

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.