Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Sep 6th 2008, 3:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Paul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to all
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Went toan awesome BBQ last night.........

It was held on a winery.........

and they make their own Gin...........

87% proof..............

How wonderful life can be..............
Old Sep 6th 2008, 3:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paul in Victoria
How's my two main guys, HN & BC...........
Not to bad thanks, hows it going for you stuck on the right side of the pond?
Old Sep 6th 2008, 3:02 am
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

Went toan awesome BBQ last night.........

It was held on a winery.........

and they make their own Gin...........

87% proof..............

How wonderful life can be..............
That's my boy!
Old Sep 6th 2008, 3:04 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm Pretty good actually Paul. The sun is (currently) out, the coffe has brewed, and I dont have to be at work for 2 1/2 hrs

Last edited by Butch Cassidy; Sep 6th 2008 at 3:07 am.
Old Sep 6th 2008, 3:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Paul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to all

Hey, showed them dudes how to party...........

Drank a little wine, cracked open the strong cider they have here, drank a little more, smoked a little spliff, drank a bottle of there Gin........
Showed them how to dance properly to some real tunes and then.....

They dropped like flies...........

Old Sep 6th 2008, 3:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Just a nice relaxing company outing.......
with a load of party animals, not..........

and the winner is...........

the brit still standing..............

Old Sep 6th 2008, 3:08 am
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

Just a nice relaxing company outing.......
with a load of party animals, not..........

and the winner is...........

the brit still standing..............

Party Animal Paul
Old Sep 6th 2008, 3:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Yep,

and up all bright eyed and bushy tailed (think I my need to go to the doc's about that)..........

washing on.........

breakfast of cereals and orange juice...
scrambled eggs and toast ........
and ending with waffles and maple syrup.

Awesome.............

Oh yes, if.......
if I hear just one Canadian say f@#king Awesome today I'm sure to get deported............

Old Sep 6th 2008, 3:17 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Yep,

and up all bright eyed and bushy tailed (think I my need to go to the doc's about that)..........

washing on.........

breakfast of cereals and orange juice...
scrambled eggs and toast ........
and ending with waffles and maple syrup.

Awesome.............

Oh yes, if.......
if I hear just one Canadian say f@#king Awesome today I'm sure to get deported............

What if some random Brit says AWWWSUUMM
Old Sep 6th 2008, 3:19 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
What if some random Brit says AWWWSUUMM
Yeah that would be kinda AWEEEEEEEEESOME
Old Sep 6th 2008, 3:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Then I'll be justified in my action's...

The most over used word in the Canadian vocabulary....

Friking AWESOME..........
Old Sep 6th 2008, 3:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Then I'll be justified in my action's...

The most over used word in the Canadian vocabulary....

Friking AWESOME..........
back in 20.............
Old Sep 6th 2008, 3:25 am
Account Closed

back in 20.............
...minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years?

All they heard was the door being quietly closed behind him.

AWESOME!
Old Sep 6th 2008, 3:32 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saskia65
...minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years?

All they heard was the door being quietly closed behind him.

AWESOME!

afternoon everybody

my little brother(well not that little), is one hour away from his flight to Calgary, he's off there on Bunac for 7 mths lucky sod
Old Sep 6th 2008, 3:34 am
Banned

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming

afternoon everybody

my little brother(well not that little), is one hour away from his flight to Calgary, he's off there on Bunac for 7 mths lucky sod
7 months on a Bunac????? Thought they were 12????

Anyway what you drinking?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.