Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Aug 31st 2008, 5:12 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
you had me at hello
We're here to f**k shit up!
Old Aug 31st 2008, 5:18 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
you passing on the last one then
Old Aug 31st 2008, 5:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Solarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to behold

So how about a nice hot toddy to go with the heavy snowfall we have in Canmore today?
Old Aug 31st 2008, 5:20 am
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Hmn

Now that's either Mother Teresa's Diary, Snow White - Uncut, or Step Brothers.

Can't make my mind up.
Old Aug 31st 2008, 5:32 am
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

In Texas they lynch Negroes. My teammates and I saw a man strung up by his neck and set on fire
Old Aug 31st 2008, 5:35 am

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

room for a tourist?
Old Aug 31st 2008, 5:36 am
Account Closed

Any time....pull up a pew. What would you like to drink?
Old Aug 31st 2008, 5:42 am

Originally Posted by saskia65
Any time....pull up a pew. What would you like to drink?
champagne - I'm buying.

Have you had your world tour yet? or is it still being arranged or just forgotten about?
Old Aug 31st 2008, 5:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Solarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to behold

In Texas they lynch Negroes. My teammates and I saw a man strung up by his neck and set on fire
The Great Debaters

now where is my hot toddy, bloody service round here is terrible.
Old Aug 31st 2008, 5:44 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
champagne - I'm buying.

Have you had your world tour yet? or is it still being arranged or just forgotten about?
World tour? Did I miss something? Virtual pub crawl..?
Old Aug 31st 2008, 5:45 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Solarfish
The Great Debaters

now where is my hot toddy, bloody service round here is terrible.
Sorry, didn't know you'd ordered......let me get that for you.

So weather's iffy?
Old Aug 31st 2008, 5:46 am

World tour? Did I miss something? Virtual pub crawl..?
Last time we had one we eneded up talking to you lot most the night. Last we heard you were planning your own one - which made us very happy, as that was the idea - get more people out of their forums and talking to others.
Old Aug 31st 2008, 5:48 am
Account Closed

Last time we had one we eneded up talking to you lot most the night. Last we heard you were planning your own one - which made us very happy, as that was the idea - get more people out of their forums and talking to others.
Sounds spiffing....let's set a date and get our glad rags on.

Love the line about Obama by the way.
Old Aug 31st 2008, 5:49 am
Account Closed

champagne - I'm buying.

Champagne fab...fizzzzzz where's Butch?
Old Aug 31st 2008, 5:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Sorry, didn't know you'd ordered......let me get that for you.

So weather's iffy?
Cheers. Nothing iffy about the weather, 0 degrees and lots of snow this morning, seems great to me

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.