Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Aug 7th 2008, 12:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by D15NEY
sorry, I'm only kidding.....its my 'dry' sense of humour.
Ok I have an offbeat sense of humour that can get me misunderstood and in trouble!!

I know me trouble can't see it
Old Aug 7th 2008, 12:49 pm
it's all good............

D15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by High numbers
Ok I have an offbeat sense of humour that can get me misunderstood and in trouble!!
me too .

I think I embarrass OH sometimes because of it
Old Aug 7th 2008, 12:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

me too .

I think I embarrass OH sometimes because of it
I say some stuff that will either make you laugh or run sometimes depends how it is taken!
Old Aug 7th 2008, 12:52 pm

D15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of light

I say some stuff that will either make you laugh or run sometimes depends how it is taken!
Old Aug 7th 2008, 1:13 pm
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

I'm jet lagged.

What shall we do now?
Old Aug 7th 2008, 1:15 pm

Originally Posted by saskia65
I'm jet lagged.

What shall we do now?

ssshhhh, HN is spillin.....
Old Aug 7th 2008, 1:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

his tea...........
Old Aug 7th 2008, 1:16 pm
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

What, where, how?
Old Aug 7th 2008, 1:19 pm

his tea...........

again..............
Old Aug 7th 2008, 1:20 pm
Account Closed

again..............
Use a straw or a pelican bib like Butch.
Old Aug 7th 2008, 1:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

again..............
That is the downside to the new 30
Old Aug 7th 2008, 1:26 pm

That is the downside to the new 30
good job I'm no where near it then
Old Aug 7th 2008, 1:27 pm
Account Closed

good job I'm no where near it then
Nor me. Saw that sucker off years ago.

Oh you mean you're the other side??? Wow! What's it like?
Old Aug 7th 2008, 1:28 pm

Originally Posted by saskia65
Nor me. Saw that sucker off years ago.

Oh you mean you're the other side??? Wow! What's it like?

Old Aug 7th 2008, 1:30 pm
Account Closed

Go on, tell me....so I can reminisce.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.