Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Aug 1st 2008, 5:25 am
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by High numbers
I was but not sure where your mind is going with this
...nor me...it's got a life of its own......
Old Aug 1st 2008, 5:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saskia65
...nor me...it's got a life of its own......
Yes I thought so!! The big problem is that I prefer to listen to music rather than watch tv so at least now I can make sure the thing stays off while I play a few tunes!!
Old Aug 1st 2008, 5:29 am
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

Yes I thought so!! The big problem is that I prefer to listen to music rather than watch tv so at least now I can make sure the thing stays off while I play a few tunes!!
Sounds good...what's your musical taste?
Old Aug 1st 2008, 5:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds good...what's your musical taste?
Very wide but starts at Paul Weller (Jam & Style Council) and works out from there from blues, bluebeat, ska, punk, mod, northern soul and lots of others it really depends what mood I am.
Old Aug 1st 2008, 5:34 am
Account Closed

Very wide but starts at Paul Weller (Jam & Style Council) and works out from there from blues, bluebeat, ska, punk, mod, northern soul and lots of others it really depends what mood I am.
Me too...find it hard to explain what I like....I was listening to some Jam yesterday......
Old Aug 1st 2008, 5:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Me too...find it hard to explain what I like....I was listening to some Jam yesterday......
I have been listening to more music lately as I can where headphones and drown out the background moaning that is going on

Which track / album were you listening to?
Old Aug 1st 2008, 5:42 am
Account Closed

'Going Underground', 'Eton Rifles', 'Down in the tube station at midnight' etc....was listening to the 'London Calling' album by The Clash too...
Old Aug 1st 2008, 5:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

'Going Underground', 'Eton Rifles', 'Down in the tube station at midnight' etc....was listening to the 'London Calling' album by The Clash too...
Good choice! The Clash another good band that I had forgotten about, I might have to dig an old album of theres out!!
Old Aug 1st 2008, 5:47 am
Account Closed

Good choice! The Clash another good band that I had forgotten about, I might have to dig an old album of theres out!!
Do you like Morrissey?
Old Aug 1st 2008, 5:48 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Good evening Sas and HN.....how are you both today??
Old Aug 1st 2008, 5:49 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Good evening Sas and HN.....how are you both today??
I'm good thanks...how's this to start the Friday evening for you....and the morning for me...?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAkfH...eature=related
Old Aug 1st 2008, 5:51 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

I'm good thanks...how's this to start the Friday evening for you....and the morning for me...?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAkfH...eature=related
Crackin Tune.....
Old Aug 1st 2008, 5:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Do you like Morrissey?
Not now but I did like him back in The Smiths for a while but apart from a couple of songs I could take it or leave it really.

Hi FK!!

PS Good link
Old Aug 1st 2008, 5:53 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Crackin Tune.....
Perhaps we should start Friday evenings at 7pm, UK, ET, PT, with a butt wiggling tune...or take a leaf out of Chris Evan's book and play 'Deliah' very loud...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX1eJHE1K_s

Might draw in extra punters.......

What would you like to drink FK?
Old Aug 1st 2008, 5:54 am
Account Closed

Not now but I did like him back in The Smiths for a while but apart from a couple of songs I could take it or leave it really.

Hi FK!!

PS Good link
I'm much the same...but read his biog....'interesting' character....from another age....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.