Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Jul 31st 2008, 7:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Did you slip him something....
Have I told you the story before then?
Old Jul 31st 2008, 7:49 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by High numbers
Have I told you the story before then?
No....it was just a guess....
Old Jul 31st 2008, 7:55 am
Pissy Mare

Location: Previously Hertfordshire, now in Chester Basin, Nova Scotia :)
Stonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jimmydean
Evening SD....good day?
Busy one, loads to do at work and it was so damn hot today too. I can do without all this when I have emigration to think about

You ok ?
Old Jul 31st 2008, 7:55 am
it's all good............

D15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of light

am back again
Old Jul 31st 2008, 7:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Ok will we sort of did We have a Co-op here that gives out stamps when you buy food and you can save them up and cash them in.

Some of these stamps had become stuck to one of the passports and try as I could the guy really did not understand what I was on about and asked if we were trying to bribe him

I said don't you know who I am? Passports stamped and entry allowed
Old Jul 31st 2008, 7:59 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Ok will we sort of did We have a Co-op here that gives out stamps when you buy food and you can save them up and cash them in.

Some of these stamps had become stuck to one of the passports and try as I could the guy really did not understand what I was on about and asked if we were trying to bribe him

I said don't you know who I am? Passports stamped and entry allowed
Your the CO-OP man.....
Old Jul 31st 2008, 8:00 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

FK - have seen some pics of MMC - so hopefully will find her at gatwick!
Old Jul 31st 2008, 8:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Your the CO-OP man.....
Thats not what I meant but thanks anyway!!
Old Jul 31st 2008, 8:05 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
FK - have seen some pics of MMC - so hopefully will find her at gatwick!
Good idea....

That could have been funny, you grabing the wrong person and taking them home with you....

Has the OH legged it yet on his trip
Old Jul 31st 2008, 8:06 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Thats not what I meant but thanks anyway!!
...are you cross.....
Old Jul 31st 2008, 8:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

...are you cross.....
Me I don't do cross except at work where I scare people (so I am told) must get rid of another letter of compliant about my customer service skills
Old Jul 31st 2008, 8:09 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Me I don't do cross except at work where I scare people (so I am told) must get rid of another letter of compliant about my customer service skills
Ok then.....today everyone else seems to be mad at me.....i was just checking....thanks HN
Old Jul 31st 2008, 8:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ok then.....today everyone else seems to be mad at me.....i was just checking....thanks HN
I could never be mad at you
Old Jul 31st 2008, 8:12 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

I could never be mad at you
thanks HN....run that one past the OH will you....
Old Jul 31st 2008, 8:13 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

OH is off tomorrow morning!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.