Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Jul 27th 2008, 7:27 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by Stonedog
Houses are moving pretty quickly in our area so I'm hoping ours will do the same, but if not we'll do the whole landing thing and come back to finish off.

Now the visas here I've returned to laid back mode which is how I prefer to be

We have a son, he's 11 and can't wait to get over there so he can have a dog !!!. Been looking at Truro and the surrounding areas, I think that's where we'll head and then from there we can start exploring and see what we like the look of !.

Where will you be heading ?
We too are looking at the Colchester region, perhaps Stewiacke, we hope to do another trip early next year to look more closely at area's, schools etc.
Old Jul 27th 2008, 7:29 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
You were useful at work then
Actually yes

3 deals (target is 4

a month)
Old Jul 27th 2008, 7:30 pm
Pissy Mare

Location: Previously Hertfordshire, now in Chester Basin, Nova Scotia :)
Stonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud of

We too are looking at the Colchester region, perhaps Stewiacke, we hope to do another trip early next year to look more closely at area's, schools etc.
We're going with the 'winging it' route, in at the deep end

We may catch up with you when you get over there then
Old Jul 27th 2008, 7:31 pm

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Actually yes

3 deals (target is 4

a month)
They'll be upping your target soon then
Old Jul 27th 2008, 7:32 pm

We're going with the 'winging it' route, in at the deep end

We may catch up with you when you get over there then
That would be great, nothing wrong with winging it, all part of the adventure
Old Jul 27th 2008, 7:37 pm
Pissy Mare

Stonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud of

That would be great, nothing wrong with winging it, all part of the adventure

I've managed to get to 37 by winging it and had no real problems, so here's to the adventure

I had to disappoint my best friend mind, she's in Calgary and we had planned to go there initially. I hated upsetting her with our change of plans but that's the only real downer we've had so far since we started this whole thing.
Old Jul 27th 2008, 7:53 pm

I've managed to get to 37 by winging it and had no real problems, so here's to the adventure

I had to disappoint my best friend mind, she's in Calgary and we had planned to go there initially. I hated upsetting her with our change of plans but that's the only real downer we've had so far since we started this whole thing.
Not bad going then, bearing in mind how the process can be a nightmare! What made you go for NS in the end? Are you looking to work once you are settled?
Old Jul 27th 2008, 7:57 pm
Pissy Mare

Calgary is lovely but the housing is so expensive and just won't give us what we want. In NS we can buy outright and not have to worry about a mortgage and Junior has said how he'd like to have the sea nearby so that's what swung it in the end
Old Jul 27th 2008, 7:59 pm

Calgary is lovely but the housing is so expensive and just won't give us what we want. In NS we can buy outright and not have to worry about a mortgage and Junior has said how he'd like to have the sea nearby so that's what swung it in the end
Sounds good good luck with it all
Old Jul 27th 2008, 8:00 pm
Pissy Mare

Sounds good good luck with it all
Thanks Nikki, you too
Old Jul 27th 2008, 10:24 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

morning all (just!)

am at work - yuck!! but did all my site visits on my bicycle this mornin - so that was nice!

Oh has meeting with company that want him to go and set up in Vacnouver, this arvo -
so bye this eve we should have an idea of timescales!!
aaaaaaaaagh!

eveyone else ok?
Old Jul 28th 2008, 12:08 am
it's all good............

D15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
morning all (just!)

am at work - yuck!! but did all my site visits on my bicycle this mornin - so that was nice!

Oh has meeting with company that want him to go and set up in Vacnouver, this arvo -
so bye this eve we should have an idea of timescales!!
aaaaaaaaagh!

eveyone else ok?
Omg, having a timescale makes it so real!!!

Doing good here, just trying to find constant amusement for the kids, they have been off four weeks already
Old Jul 28th 2008, 12:13 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by D15NEY
Omg, having a timescale makes it so real!!!

Doing good here, just trying to find constant amusement for the kids, they have been off four weeks already
my house is v quiet- my two went to Spain with my ma n pa yesterday - they come back on 27th Aug!!!! but I go out to join them on the 11th so thats ok!

the timescale - - - aaaagh - am in office and my stomach keeps lurching! but that could be the egg sarnie I just had!
Old Jul 28th 2008, 12:18 am
it's all good............

D15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
my house is v quiet- my two went to Spain with my ma n pa yesterday - they come back on 27th Aug!!!! but I go out to join them on the 11th so thats ok!

the timescale - - - aaaagh - am in office and my stomach keeps lurching! but that could be the egg sarnie I just had!

I love my kids to bits but its their bickering, doing my head in completely .
Old Jul 28th 2008, 12:33 am
half a century

Originally Posted by D15NEY
I love my kids to bits but its their bickering, doing my head in completely .
oh yes the mine mine mine, he did, she did!!! sometimes I just put my Ipod on loud and sit and smile at them benignly!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.