Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Jul 27th 2008, 7:47 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by GingerDom
I find massage is better.................but that is just me I guess
any one touches my ankle at the mo will get a swift slap to the head!
Old Jul 27th 2008, 7:48 am
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
They have gone to Spain with my ma n pa - til 27th Aug!!!!!

Nice one, so what will you do with yourself now that they are....err..........."out of the way" dare I say?
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
wow for pretty much the first time i get to say hi to you all without half of you being in bed!!!!!!! (reference to the time diff there not the fact that you are all lazy so and so's)!!!

Carrie woohoo soon be Friday - getting your stuff in the week so any more requests put em in now!
Hi MMC, great to see you (virtual), have a great trip over this week, perhaps catch you again properly some day
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

wow for pretty much the first time i get to say hi to you all without half of you being in bed!!!!!!! (reference to the time diff there not the fact that you are all lazy so and so's)!!!

Carrie woohoo soon be Friday - getting your stuff in the week so any more requests put em in now!

oooh - will think - but yr only bringing hand luggage so dont want to overload you!!

Absolutely. At 9.30am this morning I was playing tennis, and it was roasting then!!!

I am not complaining tho, I lurve the hot weather - a bit strange you may think for a Ginger to say that, but I do. Love it!!! And I have a tan!!!!
Not a real ginger then!?
Old Jul 27th 2008, 7:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
I'd say, mine are a lot easier than an teenager
Your turn will come Nikki enjoy them while they are young and start looking for a boarding school for when they are older
Old Jul 27th 2008, 7:49 am

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Absolutely. At 9.30am this morning I was playing tennis, and it was roasting then!!!

I am not complaining tho, I lurve the hot weather - a bit strange you may think for a Ginger to say that, but I do. Love it!!! And I have a tan!!!!
wohooo
Old Jul 27th 2008, 7:50 am
half a century

Nice one, so what will you do with yourself now that they are....err..........."out of the way" dare I say?
fumiagting there rooms - last year I found a bogey collection on Theo's wall!

oooh ssssh - thats where mmc is sleeping!!
Old Jul 27th 2008, 7:50 am

Originally Posted by High numbers
Your turn will come Nikki enjoy them while they are young and start looking for a boarding school for when they are older
no, I'll just send them round to you HN
Old Jul 27th 2008, 7:51 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

you wont miss me at the airport - bought an awesome top at the rodeo yesterday its raspberry pink and says

BACK OFF CITY BOY!!!!
Old Jul 27th 2008, 7:51 am
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

ankle sore !! but you know - am bearing up !

am currently laughing hystericaly at my bank account!

how are you? ready for yr trip to OZ?

Well as long as you are listening to Dr Dom and staying off it as much as possible.

So why the hysterical bank account - got too much money in there?? Perhaps I could interest you in a new investment that has just come to fuition??

I think I am ready...............got my suitcase packed:

1 x T-Shirt
1 x Shorts
1 x Jeans
1 x Fleece
14 x tight hipster boxers
14 x socks

As you can see, I pack light!!
Old Jul 27th 2008, 7:52 am
half a century

you wont miss me at the airport - bought an awesome top at the rodeo yesterday its raspberry pink and says

BACK OFF CITY BOY!!!!
OH MY GOD - !!! and that will be at stoopid oclock in the morning !!
Old Jul 27th 2008, 7:53 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Well as long as you are listening to Dr Dom and staying off it as much as possible.

So why the hysterical bank account - got too much money in there?? Perhaps I could interest you in a new investment that has just come to fuition??

1 x T-Shirt
1 x Shorts
1 x Jeans
1 x Fleece
14 x socks

1 x T-Shirt
1 x Shorts
1 x Jeans
1 x Fleece
14 x socks

Is that it for 2 weeks
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

fumiagting there rooms - last year I found a bogey collection on Theo's wall!

oooh ssssh - thats where mmc is sleeping!!
MMMM crusty wallpaper is very in I hear that nice olive green colour?
half a century

1 x T-Shirt
1 x Shorts
1 x Jeans
1 x Fleece
14 x socks

sorry - read that as 14 x tights!!!!!! planning a few bank jobs when you get there??

lauging at lack of money in it!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.