Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Jul 1st 2008, 10:22 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by Solarfish
Some one hit wonder who won't be around next year
oooh you wash yr mouth out - sold out some massive places in Canada this Feb!!
Old Jul 1st 2008, 10:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Solarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
Oh that's a shame, sold out, no chance of me getting a ticket then
Old Jul 1st 2008, 10:26 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

I've a few if you want them...

wouldn't want you to miss out
Old Jul 1st 2008, 10:27 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

no worries- I know him quite well now - can prob get you one for the next tour!!!!

ps watch this - my boy green and white stripey tshirt - starring role at 2.59!!

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=KkvG-W...eature=related
Old Jul 1st 2008, 10:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Like the Yukon
Old Jul 1st 2008, 10:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Solarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to behold

So does the person who has to gradually squeeze his balls tighter and tighter so he can achieve that unique sound have to travel with him? Or will he be hiring some lucky local to perform the deed?
Old Jul 1st 2008, 10:29 am
half a century

So does the person who has to gradually squeeze his balls tighter and tighter so he can achieve that unique sound have to travel with him? Or will he be hiring some lucky local to perform the deed?
thats yr job - next time his in ALberta
Old Jul 1st 2008, 10:30 am
BE Enthusiast

no worries- I know him quite well now - can prob get you one for the next tour!!!!
Don't worry, I'm sure his next tour to Canada will involve all the local pubs and clubs, I will probably be able to catch him as the intermission entertainment for the local high school band.
Old Jul 1st 2008, 10:31 am
BE Enthusiast

thats yr job - next time his in ALberta
I shall get the tongs ready
Old Jul 1st 2008, 10:34 am
half a century

Don't worry, I'm sure his next tour to Canada will involve all the local pubs and clubs, I will probably be able to catch him as the intermission entertainment for the local high school band.
meany!! he did Kool Haus in To and Bell Centre in Montreal
oh here it is:

28th MIKA @ Bell Centre Montreal
29th - MIKA @ Kool Haus Toronto
31st - MIKA @ Electric Factory Philadelphia

FEBRUARY:
1st - MIKA @ Orpheum Theatre Boston
2nd - MIKA @ Terminal 5 New York
5th - MIKA @ House of Blues Chicago
6th - MIKA @ First Avenue Minneapolis
8th - MIKA @ In The Venue Salt Lake City
11th - MIKA @ Wiltern Los Angeles
12th - MIKA @ Warfield San Francisco
14th - MIKA @ Showbox SoDo Seattle
15th - MIKA @ Orpheum Vancouver
25th - MIKA @ Hammersmith Appolo, London
26th - MIKA @ Brixton Academy London
28th - MIKA @ Brixton Academy London
Old Jul 1st 2008, 10:35 am
half a century

I shall get the tongs ready
just read that as Thongs - both would probably work!
Old Jul 1st 2008, 10:38 am
half a century

and now I have converted you to the falsetto choooons of the Mikster - am off to bed (yer right - my kids like him, OH cant stand him! )

Night night all !!
Old Jul 1st 2008, 10:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

and now I have converted you to the falsetto choooons of the Mikster - am off to bed (yer right - my kids like him, OH cant stand him! )

Night night all !!
Well done Mr 4Bells stick to Paul Weller and you can't go far wrong.

Night
Old Jul 1st 2008, 11:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Arrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kazbob
April 1996. Just outside of Playa Dorada in a Hotel called Bayside Hill Resort and Beach Club. It was okay, one of the better ones at that time. We had people moved into our hotel from all over due to other places getting food poisoning and power outages etc. No one in our hotel suffered with anything. Don't think our hotel is there anymore.

Where did you stay? Would you go back again? I would like to go and see what it is like now that the tourism has kicked in big style. When we went it was quite quiet.
i was there april 1996, we was there on honeymoon, cant remember the hotels name but it was beside playa dorada.
Old Jul 1st 2008, 11:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Arrona
i was there april 1996, we was there on honeymoon, cant remember the hotels name but it was beside playa dorada.
Should have got out more

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.