Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Jul 22nd 2008, 10:55 am
No time for muppets!

Mikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by saskia65
Hey

Come on, these are threads on a forum. Pics in cyberspace. Not worth getting arsey about.

Diverse views are what give the place some spice!

No one's up anyone's rectum. We all take the p*ss out of each other, and have a bit of good hearted banter. Relieves the pressure of this emigration lark.

Don't let's revive the antagonism?
I dont beleive I did revive it, I let it go when biiink deleted our thread, however when goaded as per the cockney above Ill happily respond
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 10:55 am
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by The_Bax
Sorry, snuck in and polished it earlier - looks like I got it a bit too slippy!
Yep. I was on my arse.
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 10:56 am
Snickle Hubble-Sprinkles

The_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of light

Yep. I was on my arse.
Come over here and I'll rub it better
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 10:58 am
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Mikey B
I dont beleive I did revive it, I let it go when biiink deleted our thread, however when goaded as per above Ill happily respond
I'm not saying you did, I said 'Don't let's' ie in the future. No axe to grind with you at all.
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 10:59 am
Account Closed

Thanks!
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 11:02 am
No time for muppets!

Mikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of light

I'm not saying you did, I said 'Don't let's' ie in the future. No axe to grind with you at all.
Glad to hear it cus my axe is busy with someone else at the mo and I have no way to defend myself
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 11:03 am
Account Closed

Glad to hear it cus my axe is busy with someone else at the mo and I have no way to defend myself
Hey, I can give as good as I get!
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 11:05 am
No time for muppets!

Im sure you can and hey with certain individuals on this site you need to.

Put your axe away though I only attack if attacked 1st! Grind it sharp for someone else and Ill get you a brewski!
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 11:06 am
Snickle Hubble-Sprinkles

The_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of light

Yes please...I'm waiting...
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 11:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back the place does look cleaner tonight!!

OMG where are your hands on Sas
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 11:09 am
Account Closed

Im sure you can and hey with certain individuals on this site you need to.

Put your axe away though I only attack if attacked 1st! Grind it sharp for someone else and Ill get you a brewski!
Sounds good to me. Large glass would go down well.
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 11:09 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by High numbers
Welcome back the place does look cleaner tonight!!

OMG where are your hands on Sas
It's okay he's cleaning my truncheon....oh my. I think that's what he's doing.
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 11:11 am
Snickle Hubble-Sprinkles

Truncheon? No, not seen it, sorry.
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 11:14 am
Snickle Hubble-Sprinkles

Truncheon? No, not seen it, sorry.
Now I've seen it - that is a strange place to keep it Sas!
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 11:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

I thought it was something else

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.