Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Jul 14th 2008, 7:50 am
BE Enthusiast

NovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by High numbers
You still talking about me then

No cash but plenty of refunds

Have you no shame

You need a change of career & now!

NG x
Old Jul 14th 2008, 7:50 am
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
I thought it would go with his temper.....

Oh no I am not in temper Sas...just making an entrance....

I know I know....I can hear it now: "Typical man, always wants to make an entrance!....
Old Jul 14th 2008, 7:52 am
No really, it doesn't

jimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NovaGirl
Hi JD

So you don't like Baileys then? That being the case we are going to get on just fine!

NG x

Hi NG

not into Baileys...........whats your favourite drink?
Old Jul 14th 2008, 7:52 am

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
Evening GD, good day?

Hi JD aswell, don't think we have met

Hey there Nikki........yes it has been a good day.

First day back at the world of Posties, which wasn't too bad and I did a hard, sore, intense, but satisfying workout at the Gym. And now I am ready for bed

How was you Day?
Old Jul 14th 2008, 7:53 am
BE Enthusiast

NovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to behold

Hi NG,

go steady on that baileys, its got to last the week

Flogger got some in last week but he told everyone, so the baileys is going fast, thing is, i need it most

How are you ND?

NG X
Old Jul 14th 2008, 7:53 am

or his hair

Oi!!!!!
Old Jul 14th 2008, 7:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Have you no shame

You need a change of career & now!

NG x
As an embarrassing parent no shame left in this body!!

Change of career not a bad idea but then I would miss all the action and long days
Old Jul 14th 2008, 7:54 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GingerDom
Hey there Nikki........yes it has been a good day.

First day back at the world of Posties, which wasn't too bad and I did a hard, sore, intense, but satisfying workout at the Gym. And now I am ready for bed

How was you Day?
fine thanks, lot less active than yours
Old Jul 14th 2008, 7:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jimmydean
Hi NG

not into Baileys...........whats your favourite drink?
At this bar i only drink Baileys

Can't go mixing my drinks i'll pass out

NG x
Old Jul 14th 2008, 7:56 am

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Flogger got some in last week but he told everyone, so the baileys is going fast, thing is, i need it most

How are you ND?

NG X
good thanks, can't remember the last time he got me any baileys, quite enjoy that, and don't seem to get drunk/hungover
No really, it doesn't

jimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody had this text recently?? Nearly deleted it until I saw it was from a 'mate'

**Good News** Call Charges on your network are changing. The uglier you are the cheaper the calls. As from today your calls are FREE. I would have called you but calls cost me a fortune now!

titter ye not.....
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by High numbers
As an embarrassing parent no shame left in this body!!

Change of career not a bad idea but then I would miss all the action and long days

Ah, HN a legend in your own mind, action eh?

NG xx
Old Jul 14th 2008, 7:57 am

Originally Posted by GingerDom
Oi!!!!!
sorry couldn't resist
Old Jul 14th 2008, 7:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, HN a legend in your own mind, action eh?

NG xx
You know me never still!! A legend in my own lunch time

PS I didn't say what time of action but I think you know
Old Jul 14th 2008, 7:59 am
BE Enthusiast

good thanks, can't remember the last time he got me any baileys, quite enjoy that, and don't seem to get drunk/hungover

What, no hangover, no up chucking, what nothing

Maybe we should discuss something else eh?

NG x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.