Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Jul 14th 2008, 3:42 am
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by Cassie 10000
Silly really but before it was just a plan and now it is very very real.

Just having one of them days the emigration process seems to go up and down.
Aw, yeah I know what you mean, and I bet everyone else on BE does too. I always think what's the worst that can happen, and no matter what at least you'll have given it a go.
Have a double to cheer you up.
Old Jul 14th 2008, 3:47 am

Cassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saskia65
Aw, yeah I know what you mean, and I bet everyone else on BE does too. I always think what's the worst that can happen, and no matter what at least you'll have given it a go.
Have a double to cheer you up.
Don't get me wrong I am excited as well, there is a churn of emotions going on.

I'll have a Large Red.

How long is your trip out?
Old Jul 14th 2008, 3:51 am
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

Don't get me wrong I am excited as well, there is a churn of emotions going on.

I'll have a Large Red.

How long is your trip out?
Yeah, of course it is - the classic rollercoaster thing. Bet Alberta will be fab. I have a friend who's in Calgary for three years and she's loving it.

Large Red coming up.

We're only over for ten days...my chance to brainwash Ian, my fiance....
Old Jul 14th 2008, 3:56 am

Cassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you have fun Saskia.

He souldn't need too much brainwashing surely.
Old Jul 14th 2008, 4:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Your alright, I was only joking.

Well we did another car boot yesterday and some of the stuff that didn't get looked at has gone to the charity shop today.

I have also tried to clear out a bit more of our garage today and I am trying to get on with bagging some more of my clothes to get rid of but I can't be bothered to tell you the truth.

I got a bit like that but now am in to my second phase of give it away or like you to Charity or freecycle

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Fair ta middlin tha kno's.

Got a sales meeting this am, then off to waterton for a couple of days
Ride horses, 'hunt' bears and drink beer.

Watch out them there Bears you know they are real mean if provoked
remember to wear a bell and if you see a Bear and hear a bell ringing you know its a man eater
Originally Posted by saskia65
Hello good people.

Who's for a beer?
Hiya sas, not long now till your recci
Old Jul 14th 2008, 4:13 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
I got a bit like that but now am in to my second phase of give it away or like you to Charity or freecycle

remember to wear a bell and if you see a Bear and hear a bell ringing you know its a man eater

Nope, yeehaw!
Old Jul 14th 2008, 6:07 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Coffeepot

HE IS NOT WEARING ME ON HIS HUNTING TRIP _ I AM A VEGETARIAN
eveningall BTW x x x
Old Jul 14th 2008, 6:09 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Hello all.....how is everyone this evening??
Old Jul 14th 2008, 6:17 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Hello all.....how is everyone this evening??
CP told BC to wear me (4BL) on his hunting trip so he doesnt get eaten by bears!!!

the cheek of it!
Old Jul 14th 2008, 6:20 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
CP told BC to wear me (4BL) on his hunting trip so he doesnt get eaten by bears!!!

the cheek of it!
Do you have hidden anti bear repellent perfume for the occasion
Old Jul 14th 2008, 6:23 am
half a century

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Do you have hidden anti bear repellent perfume for the occasion
not that I am aware of!!

Got my KAty Perry CD today - FAB
Old Jul 14th 2008, 6:23 am
BE Enthusiast

NovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to behold

Hello all

Finally my youngest has taken a break from eating

Hi 4bells you need to watch that CP

How are you FK?

NG x
Old Jul 14th 2008, 6:25 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Evening all
Old Jul 14th 2008, 6:28 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
Evening all
Hello nikki...how's you??
Old Jul 14th 2008, 6:31 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
not that I am aware of!!

Got my KAty Perry CD today - FAB
Still waiting for mine from CDWow....
Hey folks, how are you all this evening?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.