Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Jul 13th 2008, 4:19 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

any one know if sas is about?
Old Jul 13th 2008, 4:19 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GingerDom
You are only as old as the person you are feeling......sadly I am feeling no one...
Well The two I'm currently 'feeling' are older than me
Old Jul 13th 2008, 4:20 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
Better ask Butch
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
OH sh*t better go untie her
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

GD - for infor :

Weather

Daytime and nighttime temperatures can differ widely, because of Edmonton's dry air (there is little atmospheric moisture to slow temperature swings) and its proximity to the mountains.

In the summer, the weather is generally warm and humid, with daytime highs in the 20-30 degrees ( 70-90 Fahrenheit) range. Because Edmonton is so far north, it has early sunrises and very late sunsets in the summertime. It is also wise to wear insect repellent, since the pesky little insects seem to breed well in the various lakes around town.

Winter temperatures tend to be consistently brisk (that's polite for "cold"). Once snow comes, its here for the duration, until April. The city's Christmases are consistently white. It is wise to dress warmly, and to dress in layers if doing any outdoor sports. Waterproof winter boots, gloves, and a hat (what Canadians like to call a "toque")are a must.

An approximate guide to Celsius Temperatures is as follows:

winter - 10f / -30 c
Metric-Imperial temperature conversion chart
Old Jul 13th 2008, 4:25 am
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
evening GD, EJ, BC,4B, Sas,

How is everyone?

GD- are you on bar, I'll just have a cup of PG for now please

Thanks

Hey there Nikki......milk and sugar? How many lumps??

How's your Sunday going thus far?
Old Jul 13th 2008, 4:30 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GingerDom
Hey there Nikki......milk and sugar? How many lumps??

How's your Sunday going thus far?
Just milk ta,

Sunday good so far thanks, OH playing cricket

Just me and little ones at home, I ought to be doing some studying really, but can't be a****
Old Jul 13th 2008, 4:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
And Sas, FK and I think HN
Hi Butch!! Last time I said that in a pub I got a black eye
Old Jul 13th 2008, 4:45 am
JLT
BE Enthusiast

Location: Sutton Coldfield UK until I return to Toronto 2009 or earlier!!
JLT has a brilliant futureJLT has a brilliant futureJLT has a brilliant futureJLT has a brilliant futureJLT has a brilliant futureJLT has a brilliant futureJLT has a brilliant futureJLT has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Harrypottermouse
Due to popular demand it appears to be painfully obvious that there is a need for a single dedicated place for those times when you just want to say Hi, How are You doin...in the best Joey voice....where've you been hiding and general larking about to talk about stuff that just doesn't seem to fit anywhere else....and obviously Canadiana.

We still need to obey...the site rules of no nastiness and let this be the hand of friendship to all who sail in her/him/it....

Oh buggar this mines a pint.....and the dollar is down for the first game of pool

OMG please pour me a large glass of Shiraz along with 12 bags of ready salted crisps , cannot handle all this negative news around me and seeing so many of friends in real bads moods about the forecast of doom and gloom. Does anyone feel the same or is it just me being paranoid. Need to get back to Canada asap for some positive feed. I feel so bad for them but help can I be to them?!
Old Jul 13th 2008, 4:48 am

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
Just milk ta,

Sunday good so far thanks, OH playing cricket

Just me and little ones at home, I ought to be doing some studying really, but can't be a****

Studying for what??
Old Jul 13th 2008, 4:48 am
half a century

HI JLT - BREATH< BREATH
Old Jul 13th 2008, 4:49 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Cooeee......How's it hangin????
Old Jul 13th 2008, 4:52 am

Originally Posted by JLT
OMG please pour me a large glass of Shiraz along with 12 bags of ready salted crisps , cannot handle all this negative news around me and seeing so many of friends in real bads moods about the forecast of doom and gloom. Does anyone feel the same or is it just me being paranoid. Need to get back to Canada asap for some positive feed. I feel so bad for them but help can I be to them?!

Hey there JLT.......err........how are you doin'?

Pleased to meet you........
Old Jul 13th 2008, 4:52 am

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Cooeee......How's it hangin????

To the left......
Old Jul 13th 2008, 4:53 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by JLT
Hello......don't think we've met...

and funny GD...i thought you'd be a right man....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.