Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Apr 2nd 2009, 6:27 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by GingerDom
Did he?? Is it a big couch then? Leathery.........wipe clean??
He was a little shady with the details

Maybe he just wants me to have a nap after my journey
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 6:35 am
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
He was a little shady with the details

Maybe he just wants me to have a nap after my journey

Eh?? Err I mean, yes of course......no ulterior motive at all......
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 6:38 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Eh?? Err I mean, yes of course......no ulterior motive at all......
NO!!

I'm not going then
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 6:41 am

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

NO!!

I'm not going then

From him I meant.......if you are talking about me.......well............*wink* we'll see..........lol
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 6:56 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

From him I meant.......if you are talking about me.......well............*wink* we'll see..........lol
lol, i'm old enough to be your mother
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 6:58 am
Banned

livermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond repute

True....
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 6:59 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by livermanl
True....
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 7:00 am
Snickle Hubble-Sprinkles

The_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of light

Oh no - not another PIPOPU in the planning!

Help!
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 7:03 am
Banned

livermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond repute

I would try to make you feel better by saying i'm just kidding but unfortunately it's true
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 7:04 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by The_Bax
Oh no - not another PIPOPU in the planning!

Help!
Hello Bax...

Whats the PU bit mean?

I'm guessing Puke Up but i could be wrong!
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 7:04 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by livermanl
I would try to make you feel better by saying i'm just kidding but unfortunately it's true
I could howl but i won't....
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 7:07 am
Banned

I could howl but i won't....
You could be going to the right country...
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 7:13 am

How old?...
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 7:18 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

How old?...
Really, Really old....41 and counting
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 7:21 am

Really, Really old....41 and counting
Well if you reckon you are old enough to be my mother, then you would have given birth to me at the tender age of 6!!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.