Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Mar 30th 2009, 9:03 am
Banned

livermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Oh i see,....you hardly know her and your buying her drinks....but her i am practically joined at the hip with you and nothing!
If you never ask how am I to know!!!
Old Mar 30th 2009, 9:04 am
Future Albertan

Kaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond repute

Evening all....

Vodka for me please whoevers serving! Glad my hubbys away, he'd be getting worried if he knew how much I've been drinking lately
Old Mar 30th 2009, 9:07 am
Banned

livermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kaye.
Evening all....

Vodka for me please whoevers serving! Glad my hubbys away, he'd be getting worried if he knew how much I've been drinking lately
A Scot drinking Vodka Now i've seen a lot in my life...But this is weird Want a straw?
Old Mar 30th 2009, 9:08 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by livermanl
If you never ask how am I to know!!!
Thanks for the drinks sweetheart...you know i care for you, you've read my PM's to you!.....you know how i feel

Pucker up
Old Mar 30th 2009, 9:10 am
Banned

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Thanks for the drinks sweetheart...you know i care for you, you've read my PM's to you!.....you know how i feel

Pucker up
Now FK you know I have sent the PM's to the police as they were death threats but you can keep pretending to all these people you are nice
Old Mar 30th 2009, 9:16 am
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Harrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud of

Now FK you know I have sent the PM's to the police as they were death threats but you can keep pretending to all these people you are nice
<wades in fighting her corner?>

Old Mar 30th 2009, 9:17 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Harrypottermouse
<wades in fighting her corner?>

http://bestsmileys.com/hitting/2.gif
She keeps telling me i'm a wart in the PM's
Old Mar 30th 2009, 9:25 am
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Harrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud of

She keeps telling me i'm a wart in the PM's
Well she does have a very interesting past and that counts for more than a couple of drinks and

Now what a girl really needs is a bit of .... and definitely....

Rather than...leaving a girl
Old Mar 30th 2009, 9:28 am
Banned

Well she does have a very interesting past and that counts for more than a couple of drinks and
Now what a girl really needs is a bit of ....and definitely....

Rather than...leaving a girl
I thought she just liked banging her head on the wall...silly me
Old Mar 30th 2009, 9:33 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Brute!
Old Mar 30th 2009, 9:34 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Well she does have a very interesting past and that counts for more than a couple of drinks and http://bestsmileys.com/kissing1/1.gif

Now what a girl really needs is a bit of .... http://bestsmileys.com/flowers/9.gifand definitely....
http://bestsmileys.com/gift/2.gif

Rather than...leaving a girl http://bestsmileys.com/frustrated/4.gif
Hi HPM

Hows you, saw you could be off soon, just not to Canada
Old Mar 30th 2009, 9:41 am
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
Hi HPM

Hows you, saw you could be off soon, just not to Canada
Nope - Ohio - a little further south but still pretty much a prairie land. About 6 hours drive from Charlie via my fav and adorable Buffalo wings....Niagra a wonder I would like Mr Mouse and the little mice to behold (although I have visions of Puddleduck dancing on the edge and toppling in) - funny never did do maid of the mist but quite fancy it with the girls....

Not to mention I have already located the nearest Ikea's to do a mamoth replace of all the bookcase pins we would loose in the move...

Hoping to be off doing a recci in April - might have to do a 2 stopper though as 2 divisions squabbling over him....other site is Washington DC....
Old Mar 30th 2009, 9:44 am
Future Albertan

Kaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond repute

What have I missed?

Been skyping with the hubby

Livermanl will you let me drink voddy if I say I'm Russian?
Old Mar 30th 2009, 9:47 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Nope - Ohio - a little further south but still pretty much a prairie land. About 6 hours drive from Charlie via my fav and adorable Buffalo wings....Niagra a wonder I would like Mr Mouse and the little mice to behold (although I have visions of Puddleduck dancing on the edge and toppling in) - funny never did do maid of the mist but quite fancy it with the girls....

Not to mention I have already located the nearest Ikea's to do a mamoth replace of all the bookcase pins we would loose in the move...

Hoping to be off doing a recci in April - might have to do a 2 stopper though as 2 divisions squabbling over him....other site is Washington DC....
Good luck, hope you have a nice trip in April, plenty of shopping over there

Keep in touch and let us know where you end up heading
Old Mar 30th 2009, 10:05 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Kaye.
What have I missed?

Been skyping with the hubby

Livermanl will you let me drink voddy if I say I'm Russian?
I will let you drink anything you like it's just with all the scotch up there i don't see why you want vodka...You sure i can't convince ya in a nice whiskey?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.