Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Jan 23rd 2009, 1:34 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by celtic warrior

I bet you got a fright , are you okay ?

Here have a large Vodka & Cranberry
Yeah CW, i'm fine....he just give me the ''bird'' and drove off, not even a sorry pet for almost killing you....

Vodka and Cranberry is just what i need

How's your day been?....busy
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 1:38 am
BE Forum Addict

celtic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Yeah CW, i'm fine....he just give me the ''bird'' and drove off, not even a sorry pet for almost killing you....

Vodka and Cranberry is just what i need

How's your day been?....busy

Yeah, just making a hole in my bank account with some retail therapy !
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 1:41 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, just making a hole in my bank account with some retail therapy !
Love it.....but you could have taken me....i could do with some new boots
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 1:53 am
BE Forum Addict

celtic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Love it.....but you could have taken me....i could do with some new boots

I'll take you the next time
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 1:54 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

I'll take you the next time
Sweet....i think i like you

Are we having our own Burns night at the pub this weekend?
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 1:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Sweet....i think i like you

Are we having our own Burns night at the pub this weekend?

OH Yes, It goes without saying ! the man's 250 years old, but he does look good for it !
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 1:59 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

OH Yes, It goes without saying ! the man's 250 years old, but he does look good for it !
He does that....quite the looker for a scott

Do we have to eat haggis
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 2:57 am
BE Forum Addict

He does that....quite the looker for a scott

Do we have to eat haggis

Yes we do !!!

But we have to follow it up with a good stiff drink !
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 6:20 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Yes we do !!!

But we have to follow it up with a good stiff drink !
Thanks Christ....let hope it takes the taste away

Can i have a veggie one by any chance??
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 6:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks Christ....let hope it takes the taste away

Can i have a veggie one by any chance??

And what's wrong with the taste?

But we can do a veggie version if you like !

Right, I'm having a malt, what can i get you ?
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 6:37 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

And what's wrong with the taste?

But we can do a veggie version if you like !

Right, I'm having a malt, what can i get you ?
I'll have what your having please....

Haggis, i've never tasted it ...ever, just don't like the idea of whats in it
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 6:42 am
BE Forum Addict

I'll have what your having please....

Haggis, i've never tasted it ...ever, just don't like the idea of whats in it

To be fair , there are various offering on what is deemed haggis, and it you get a crap one, then it would put you off for life ! however a good one with neeps and Mashed tatties, goes down a treat !

Fancy sharing a bottle of vino, for starters?
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 6:45 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

To be fair , there are various offering on what is deemed haggis, and it you get a crap one, then it would put you off for life ! however a good one with neeps and Mashed tatties, goes down a treat !

Fancy sharing a bottle of vino, for starters?
I take it you make a mean haggie then

Vino....sure babe, why not....but be warned, i don't normally drink wine and get drunk very quickly on it....and could end up talking like a washing machine
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 6:49 am
BE Forum Addict

I take it you make a mean haggie then Yep i meant haggis !

Vino....sure babe, why not....but be warned, i don't normally drink wine and get drunk very quickly on it....and could end up talking like a washing machine

A bottle for you and a bottle for me then ! then we'll have something else
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 6:52 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

:

A bottle for you and a bottle for me then ! then we'll have something else
If you get me too drunk you might get more than you bargained for

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.