Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Jul 9th 2008, 10:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Arrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

oh its so hot here i went to get my stash of galaxy when everybody was in there bed and it had melted:curse:
but not to worry i put it in the fridge, be lovely again....... well it would be a sin to waste it
Old Jul 9th 2008, 10:07 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Arrona
oh its so hot here i went to get my stash of galaxy when everybody was in there bed and it had melted:curse:
but not to worry i put it in the fridge, be lovely again....... well it would be a sin to waste it
Never waste Galaxy.....thats a big no no..!!!
Old Jul 9th 2008, 10:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Arrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Never waste Galaxy.....thats a big no no..!!!
i know, i would rather pour my baileys down the drain than waste galaxy
Old Jul 9th 2008, 10:13 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Arrona
i know, i would rather pour my baileys down the drain than waste galaxy
Jeez woman what are you thinking......save the bailey's....

mind you being able to pop to the shop for a bar is no big deal here, but when/if we get to Canada i'll miss it like crazy
Old Jul 9th 2008, 10:26 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

so you buying then???
For you yes.
Old Jul 9th 2008, 11:05 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
For you yes.
ok.....thanks, i'll have what ever your having...ta
Old Jul 9th 2008, 11:07 am
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

ok.....thanks, i'll have what ever your having...ta
MAKE MINE A VERY VERY VERY LARGE ONE. MY LAPTOP CRASHED AND DIED AT 7AM THIS MORNING TAKING MY WORK WITH IT. THEN THIS EVENING I HAD TO GO AND BUY A NEW ONE TO TAKE WITH ME TO EDINBURGH TOMORROW. I THINK I AM GOING TO KILL SOMEONE.
Old Jul 9th 2008, 11:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saskia65
MAKE MINE A VERY VERY VERY LARGE ONE. MY LAPTOP CRASHED AND DIED AT 7AM THIS MORNING TAKING MY WORK WITH IT. THEN THIS EVENING I HAD TO GO AND BUY A NEW ONE TO TAKE WITH ME TO EDINBURGH TOMORROW. I THINK I AM GOING TO KILL SOMEONE.
Thats not good I hope you backed up your work?

Is this another Marriage Awareness Weekend?
Old Jul 9th 2008, 11:10 am
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by High numbers
Thats not good I hope you backed up your work?

Is this another Marriage Awareness Weekend?
Marriage Awareness Weekend?

Grrrr. I think everything I said today began with 'f'......
Old Jul 9th 2008, 11:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Marriage Awareness Weekend?

Grrrr. I think everything I said today began with 'f'......
This weekend http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=547879

My laptop has been playing up the last couple of days with things crashing but lucky I seem to have sorted most of the problems now.
Old Jul 9th 2008, 11:18 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by High numbers
This weekend http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=547879

My laptop has been playing up the last couple of days with things crashing but lucky I seem to have sorted most of the problems now.
Don't rub it in lol.

Saw the thread. Welcome to my world. Sniff.
Old Jul 9th 2008, 11:30 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Don't rub it in lol.

Saw the thread. Welcome to my world. Sniff.
ah babe.....have another drink..
Old Jul 9th 2008, 11:31 am
Account Closed

ah babe.....have another drink..
Got an early flight tomorrow too....poor me. Hic
Old Jul 9th 2008, 11:32 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Got an early flight tomorrow too....poor me. Hic
Oh...better keep a clear head then, how about a coffee?
Old Jul 9th 2008, 11:33 am
Account Closed

Oh...better keep a clear head then, how about a coffee?
Spike that drink....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.