Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Jan 15th 2009, 9:25 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by celtic warrior

Oh but it was good though
We should do it again.....only without the board
Old Jan 15th 2009, 9:27 am
BE Forum Addict

celtic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
We should do it again.....only without the board

I feel that theme night coming on, that i was telling you about
Old Jan 15th 2009, 9:28 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

I feel that theme night coming on, that i was telling you about
Oooooh, yes please....Do we get Cocktails too
Old Jan 15th 2009, 9:30 am
BE Forum Addict

celtic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Oooooh, yes please....Do we get Cocktails too

Not sure yet, you could alway's try and persuade me ?
Old Jan 15th 2009, 9:32 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Not sure yet, you could alway's try and persuade me ?
Pretty Please my darling CW.....<think of puss in boots out of shrek>
Old Jan 15th 2009, 9:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Pretty Please my darling CW.....<think of puss in boots out of shrek>

Yep that'll do it !
Old Jan 15th 2009, 9:35 am
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Harrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud of

Hello - just thought I would dive in and say Hi before I drag my sorry ass off to bed with yet another cold....

How are you FK - whats the crack - did you have a good hols - PM me the answers as I have to go and die quietly in a dark room with Johnny (last night - Hubby home tomorrow and EARLY )
Old Jan 15th 2009, 9:39 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by Harrypottermouse
Hello - just thought I would dive in and say Hi before I drag my sorry ass off to bed with yet another cold....

How are you FK - whats the crack - did you have a good hols - PM me the answers as I have to go and die quietly in a dark room with Johnny (last night - Hubby home tomorrow and EARLY )
Will do hun, nice to see you back on your own thread
Old Jan 15th 2009, 9:41 am
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Harrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud of

Yeah - just found the perfect to describe my life at present smiley.....
Old Jan 15th 2009, 9:42 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

http://www.smileyshut.com/smileys/ne...376%5B1%5D.gif
lol.....poor you

At least your laughing about it....
Old Jan 15th 2009, 9:43 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Yep that'll do it !
It worked....oh my god....it really worked

Cocktails and more Cocktails for me....WooHoo...Thank you CW
Old Jan 15th 2009, 9:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Washington, the original one, for now. The future - who knows?
Wearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to behold

FK, for some one with as much experience as yourself (11,500+ posts), you have started a mere 23 posts,you need to stop hanging back and kick off more often!

Off topic I know, sos.
Old Jan 15th 2009, 9:47 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.smileyshut.com/smileys/ne...376%5B1%5D.gif
Hi HPM,

Sorry to hear you not feeling too good, get better and come back soon

like the smiley
Old Jan 15th 2009, 9:48 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by Wearsider
FK, for some one with as much experience as yourself (11,500+ posts), you have started a mere 23 posts,you need to stop hanging back and kick off more often!

Off topic I know, sos.
I know....but my problem is....i don't like confrontation Wearside and more often than enough threads turn nasty and i hate that...always someone reading something the wrong way...so i stick to tripe

I'll pm you what i mean...
Old Jan 15th 2009, 9:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wearsider

Off topic I know, sos.
Have you read her post,s,,,so what sort of thread do you think she could start FK,s tips for meanigless chit chat thread,,

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.