Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Jan 10th 2009, 9:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Paul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to all
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Parenthood.........
Please advise when this actually stops.........
When you let them sort things out for themselves.........

When I was a lad........
left home at 18 and got on with it..........
Old Jan 10th 2009, 9:05 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paul in Victoria
Parenthood.........
Please advise when this actually stops.........
When you let them sort things out for themselves.........

When I was a lad........
left home at 18 and got on with it..........
Good for you...seems kids don't do that now

My son 15, asked we today how to turn the iron on....needless to say i wasn't going to let him loose with a bloody iron when he doesn't know what a plug is for....
Old Jan 10th 2009, 9:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Paul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to all

Yep, kids today.........
They don't know owt........

When I was a lad............
I got up 1/2 hour before I went to bed.......
just to lick roads clean..........
and that was a before working 29 hours down pits.........

Old Jan 10th 2009, 9:10 am
BE Enthusiast

yes, 29 hour days...............

not the namby pamby 24 hours there is now..........

Old Jan 10th 2009, 9:12 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

yes, 29 hour days...............

not the namby pamby 24 hours there is now..........

haha....all true too
Old Jan 10th 2009, 9:12 am
BE Enthusiast

and kids...........

don't do fluck all.........

say their bored............

and just play on the flucking nintendogs and play stations.......

that I had to work for...............

bloody kids...........

drive yer mad.........
Old Jan 10th 2009, 9:13 am
BE Enthusiast

sorry.............

did I rant.........

bloody kids............
Old Jan 10th 2009, 9:15 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

and kids...........

bloody kids...........

drive yer mad.........
I've one who only sets his psp down to lift this laptop...or some other gadget i've bought him.....can't lift his washing and bring it down stairs tho
Old Jan 10th 2009, 9:15 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

sorry.............

did I rant.........

bloody kids............
Don't worry....you've set me off now
Old Jan 10th 2009, 9:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Don't get me started on washing........

No.1 daughter, 13 years old........

Keeps taking wifes clothes and them put's used item back on hanger in our closet.........

We have a laundry room and said from the get go........
nothing will get washed if it's not put there............

they still think the fluffing laundry room is in the corner of their bedrooms....

fluffing kids, eh........
Old Jan 10th 2009, 9:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Diggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to all

and kids...........

bloody kids...........

drive yer mad.........

Pint of Guiness please..........

Yes mate, we should swap their Nintendogs and PS 2's / PS 3's for an Atari, ZX Spectrum or Commodore 64 - they would soon get pi**ed off and get out the house !

....and a packet of salt and vinegar please.......

Cheers....
Old Jan 10th 2009, 9:23 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Don't get me started on washing........

No.1 daughter, 13 years old........

Keeps taking wifes clothes and them put's used item back on hanger in our closet.........

We have a laundry room and said from the get go........
nothing will get washed if it's not put there............

they still think the fluffing laundry room is in the corner of their bedrooms....

fluffing kids, eh........
lol....my kids have ali baba baskets in their rooms...you know the ones that the stuff goes in dirty and comes out folded and in their drawers I must remember to get one of those for myself...
Old Jan 10th 2009, 9:23 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by Diggler
Pint of Guiness please..........

Yes mate, we should swap their Nintendogs and PS 2's / PS 3's for an Atari, ZX Spectrum or Commodore 64 - they would soon get pi**ed off and get out the house !

....and a packet of salt and vinegar please.......

Cheers....
Hi Diggler....
Old Jan 10th 2009, 9:24 am
BE Enthusiast

sorry got to go........
No.1 son, just phoned.....

missed the fluffing bus.........
can I stop everything and pick him up??????????

no, please...........

fluffing kids...........
Old Jan 10th 2009, 9:24 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

sorry got to go........
No.1 son, just phoned.....

missed the fluffing bus.........
can I stop everything and pick him up??????????

no, please...........

fluffing kids...........
Try not to shout....

Catch you later...xxx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.