Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Nov 20th 2008, 9:13 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming

Long story......he has a crab sandwich every day for lunch
Old Nov 20th 2008, 9:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Lots of crabs where I am!!!
Old Nov 20th 2008, 9:15 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by High numbers
I did ask you not to repeat that!! Just because I was out with my Dad

Good so far Nikki although I seem to be eating a lot!!
What had been out with your dad got to do with a bib???
Old Nov 20th 2008, 9:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

What had been out with your dad got to do with a bib???
Father / child thing I needed a bib to eat my food!!! Made me laugh then Dad got one too
Old Nov 20th 2008, 9:18 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

oh ok
Old Nov 20th 2008, 9:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
oh ok
Well to cut a long story short we do have a lot of fresh sea food at home and I do like a crab sandwich or two
Old Nov 20th 2008, 9:26 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Well to cut a long story short we do have a lot of fresh sea food at home and I do like a crab sandwich or two
What!!!

You eat it all the time......seriously Nikki, didn't you notice that he walks sideways
Old Nov 20th 2008, 9:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

What!!!

You eat it all the time......seriously Nikki, didn't you notice that he walks sideways
I am better now that I have finished the tablets from the doctor
Old Nov 20th 2008, 9:30 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

About time too.....

Have you done all your shopping yet???
Old Nov 20th 2008, 9:32 am
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Harrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud of

Hippo birdie two ewes
Hippo birdie two ewes
Hippo birdie two ewes
Hippo birdie two ewes

Hope you had a good day Nikki

Last edited by Harrypottermouse; Nov 20th 2008 at 9:32 am. Reason: too many Hippo birdie two ewes
Old Nov 20th 2008, 9:33 am
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Harrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud of

What!!!

I had heard!
Old Nov 20th 2008, 9:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

About time too.....

Have you done all your shopping yet???
I have everything that my daughter put on her list so I should be ok plus I have got some stocking fillers for her as well.

Just looking for a camera for her now but can't see the one I want so I may need to get it at Dixons at Gatwick as I know they have it there.

Just been out and about but it is very cold here about freezing point most days and a strong wind!!! Still I have been having a laugh and almost keeping out of trouble
Old Nov 20th 2008, 9:35 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

I have everything that my daughter put on her list so I should be ok plus I have got some stocking fillers for her as well.

Just looking for a camera for her now but can't see the one I want so I may need to get it at Dixons at Gatwick as I know they have it there.

Just been out and about but it is very cold here about freezing point most days and a strong wind!!! Still I have been having a laugh and almost keeping out of trouble
Sound like P will be pleased at xmas.......i need to start shopping

Stay out of trouble or they might keep you there!!!
Old Nov 20th 2008, 9:35 am
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Hello - how are we all?

I am fine - recovering after knocking myself out at Piglets party on Sunday. My head still hurts a lot though!

So, HN - do I get the impression you are not in the land of the Cow but the land of the minced cow?
Old Nov 20th 2008, 9:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I don't think they would want me to stay FK too much work to handle me

Hi HPM not in the land of the cow at the moment but in the US of A where there are crabs and steak

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.