Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Jul 8th 2008, 3:32 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
All right love.....whats your pleasure???
Ask Sas, she always manages to pleasure me
Old Jul 8th 2008, 3:33 am

Cassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond repute

I Know!!

Mind you my OH had his taken out about a year later and it was over in a few mins...no blood, no pain........maybe i just got a butcher instead of a dentist!!!
Did the car boot on Sunday, wanna know how much I made.
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Ask Sas, she always manages to pleasure me
so i've heard
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cassie 10000
Did the car boot on Sunday, wanna know how much I made.
Spill the beans......
Old Jul 8th 2008, 3:37 am

Cassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond repute

A grand total of £96.25.

I'll be a millionaire before you know it.
Old Jul 8th 2008, 3:38 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

A grand total of £96.25.

I'll be a millionaire before you know it.
jeez...that brilliant!!!

Have you spent it yet...
Old Jul 8th 2008, 3:40 am

jeez...that brilliant!!!

Have you spent it yet...
Neil says it's crap, if I hadn't purchased the stuff in the first place I would have saved more money.

No I haven't spent it, its all in a tin for saving. Maybe going towards a leaving party.

We are going to do another one this Sunday.
Old Jul 8th 2008, 3:44 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Neil says it's crap, if I hadn't purchased the stuff in the first place I would have saved more money.

No I haven't spent it, its all in a tin for saving. Maybe going towards a leaving party.

We are going to do another one this Sunday.
True....i've been trying not to buy too much stuff this past year or so....the kids have loads of stuff tho'....i really should get organised and go to one as well
Old Jul 8th 2008, 3:48 am

True....i've been trying not to buy too much stuff this past year or so....the kids have loads of stuff tho'....i really should get organised and go to one as well
Kids stuff is very very popular, you shouldn't have any trouble shifting it.

The way I looked at it was, it was going to go to the charity shop anyway so if I could make any money out of anything then that's good.

Hubbie tends to put a downer on things sometimes.

Another glass of red, tooth hurts lets try to numb the pain.
Old Jul 8th 2008, 3:52 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Kids stuff is very very popular, you shouldn't have any trouble shifting it.

The way I looked at it was, it was going to go to the charity shop anyway so if I could make any money out of anything then that's good.

Hubbie tends to put a downer on things sometimes.

Another glass of red, tooth hurts lets try to numb the pain.
Coming right up.....i keep forgetting im working tonight..

Might try and have a word with the management tonight and see if we can have a cocktail night on Friday!!!

Do you think it would be a good idea!???
Old Jul 8th 2008, 3:57 am

Coming right up.....i keep forgetting im working tonight..

Might try and have a word with the management tonight and see if we can have a cocktail night on Friday!!!

Do you think it would be a good idea!???
Make sure you order in the strawberries for your cocktail. My plant out in the garden has run out.
Old Jul 8th 2008, 3:59 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Make sure you order in the strawberries for your cocktail. My plant out in the garden has run out.
Shop bought will have to do....after a few no one will notice
Old Jul 8th 2008, 4:01 am

Shop bought will have to do....after a few no one will notice
Just pop in some Nesquick milkshake
Old Jul 8th 2008, 4:04 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Just pop in some Nesquick milkshake
Well i was thinking along the lines of frozen strawberries....i don't think milkshake will have the same effect....
Old Jul 8th 2008, 4:13 am

Well i was thinking along the lines of frozen strawberries....i don't think milkshake will have the same effect....
Maybe right there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.