Panic Stations!!!!!

Old Feb 27th 2009, 4:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

act1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to behold
Default Panic Stations!!!!!

Oh no!!! I went and brought some stocks with some of my karma.

They are not doing too well so consequently my karma is going down!! HELP!!!!!!

Anyone wanna give me some free karma??

You know what they say, it will come back around!!
Old Feb 27th 2009, 5:34 pm
Forum Regular

guccismith has a brilliant futureguccismith has a brilliant futureguccismith has a brilliant futureguccismith has a brilliant futureguccismith has a brilliant futureguccismith has a brilliant future
Default Re: Panic Stations!!!!!

Ha, that's the 1st time I've heard such a beg - here you go, Karma on it's way for the cheek
Old Feb 27th 2009, 5:35 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by act1980
Oh no!!! I went and brought some stocks with some of my karma.

They are not doing too well so consequently my karma is going down!! HELP!!!!!!

Anyone wanna give me some free karma??

You know what they say, it will come back around!!
Tut tut, shameless

K on the way
Old Feb 27th 2009, 5:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

act1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Tut tut, shameless

K on the way
Thank you thank you!!!
Old Feb 27th 2009, 5:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by guccismith
Ha, that's the 1st time I've heard such a beg - here you go, Karma on it's way for the cheek
Hehehe, thank you!!!
Old Feb 27th 2009, 6:11 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

How do you buy the stocks with your Karma - I tried to do that and couldn't find out how
Old Feb 27th 2009, 6:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
How do you buy the stocks with your Karma - I tried to do that and couldn't find out how
Maybe I will tell you if you give me some karma!!
Old Feb 27th 2009, 6:32 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Priceless, come on Mandy cough up!!
Old Feb 27th 2009, 6:36 pm
Forum Regular

guccismith has a brilliant futureguccismith has a brilliant futureguccismith has a brilliant futureguccismith has a brilliant futureguccismith has a brilliant futureguccismith has a brilliant future

Brilliant
Old Feb 27th 2009, 7:04 pm

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Terrible, what is the world coming to, Karma sent....
Old Feb 27th 2009, 7:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Priceless, come on Mandy cough up!!
Come on Mandy!!
Old Feb 27th 2009, 8:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Madwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud of

I would if I knew how, perhaps the beers and no dinner hasnt helped my IT skills, sorry
Old Feb 27th 2009, 9:02 pm
Forum Regular

mayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud of

Karma sent, just remember me if I am in an hour of need.
LOL
Old Feb 27th 2009, 9:03 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by Madwife
I would if I knew how, perhaps the beers and no dinner hasnt helped my IT skills, sorry
Click the little karma button under her username, left hand side...
Old Feb 27th 2009, 9:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Madwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud of

oh silly me, told you too many beers!!! done it, I get it now and those little blue boxes that I had never noticed before!!!

Last edited by Madwife; Feb 27th 2009 at 9:09 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.