Wikiposts

A BE outing

Old Apr 28th 2018, 12:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

DandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A BE outing

Originally Posted by BristolUK
There were no pandas, but there may have been a tea cup in the restaurant. Bats doesn't even have an avatar.

But I have no idea what anyone looks like.

I believe I recognised Oink because of his comment the other day about people from the south of England not having an accent, just speaking properly. So when he was complaining about people eating with their mouths open, I kew it was him.
Oink is so mistaken that people from the south of England have no accent.
Nearly every day I’m told “I love your accent!” 🤣🤣🤣
Old Apr 28th 2018, 12:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Teaandtoday5 has a reputation beyond reputeTeaandtoday5 has a reputation beyond reputeTeaandtoday5 has a reputation beyond reputeTeaandtoday5 has a reputation beyond reputeTeaandtoday5 has a reputation beyond reputeTeaandtoday5 has a reputation beyond reputeTeaandtoday5 has a reputation beyond reputeTeaandtoday5 has a reputation beyond reputeTeaandtoday5 has a reputation beyond reputeTeaandtoday5 has a reputation beyond reputeTeaandtoday5 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK
That goes quite nicely with a recurring dream of mine where someone goes through education records and discovers I left school too early and I have to go back and do a few months even though I'm an adult.
In short trousers and a cap? Just William style?
Old Apr 28th 2018, 12:27 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Teaandtoday5
In short trousers and a cap? Just William style?

No. I got lucky with that IRL. I played the violin at school and in the final year at Primary school there was a wine and cheese 'do' for the parents and part of that was us violinists performing. My mum bought me long trousers for it so I'd look smarter and they'd have been wasted if I didn't wear them at the comp.

Otherwise I'd have been like that poor kid who was tall with size 9 feet and who was sent there in shorts.

But in the dream I wore my normal clothes, it was just important to do the missing time.