Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Online Quotes...grrrr

Online Quotes...grrrr

Old Jan 28th 2009, 10:07 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Online Quotes...grrrr

What is it with this place? Online quotes for home/car insurance seem to be very thin on the ground.

I spent 10 mins filling in an "online" quote form for home insurance..only to get to the end to be told to print it out, post it off and they will get back to me in 2-4 weeks...WHAT!
Old Jan 28th 2009, 10:31 pm

Cassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Online Quotes...grrrr

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
What is it with this place? Online quotes for home/car insurance seem to be very thin on the ground.

I spent 10 mins filling in an "online" quote form for home insurance..only to get to the end to be told to print it out, post it off and they will get back to me in 2-4 weeks...WHAT!
My other half got the same thing when he tried to fill out an online form.

It's very annoying
Old Jan 28th 2009, 10:34 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cassie 10000
My other half got the same thing when he tried to fill out an online form.

It's very annoying
It's driving me crazy! I suppose you just take things like that for granted in the UK!
Old Jan 28th 2009, 10:41 pm

Cassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
It's driving me crazy! I suppose you just take things like that for granted in the UK!
I think Canada is still a little behind the times with regards to stuff like this. They like to have a chat with you over the phone or in the office.
Old Jan 29th 2009, 1:57 am
rae
Settled.

rae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cassie 10000
I think Canada is still a little behind the times with regards to stuff like this. They like to have a chat with you over the phone or in the office.
very true, that said, once in office all sorted out quickly, nicely and professionally, i think they called it personal service in england, you know about 25yrs ago, grace brothers, i'm freeee.