One Viewing down....

Old Apr 7th 2008, 6:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

bandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond repute
Default One Viewing down....

Evening all...

I had my first viewing on my house at the w/end...

The agent called today, to say they hadn't yet had any feedback from the viewer but that they'd left a message.

I have another viewing booked for this w/end too.

I'm wondering if I should be expecting more than 1 viewing a week??? I know its possibly not the best time to have a house for sale, however thought it would be slightly more boyant.

Anyone got any similar experience, or going through the process at the moment???

Bx
Old Apr 7th 2008, 6:51 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: One Viewing down....

oh yes B - right with you!!!!! We haven't had a viewing for about 3 months now - so one a weekend I would be happy with

Good luck
Old Apr 7th 2008, 6:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

bandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond repute

Hello MMC!!!

Well, I better count myself lucky

I've told them if it doesn't sell, I'll rent it out, so I guess I'm in a fairly good position. I just wanted more of the equity, but a re-mortgage will have to happen if the renting option realises itself...

So - how are the Badlands???
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:03 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Sun is out now, we have a big springfest next week - bit like a mini folk type music festival but a few of us are going up in a camper and taking beer so should be fun!!!!!!

How are the preps coming your end?
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wow!! sounds like a good time will be had.

Well, the house is for sale, and if it does or doesn't, I'm heading out in July / August....!! Work still have no idea, I've gone for the security route of keeping my job until I have to tell them. I have wedding at the end of June, that is my final commitment in the UK.

Although I'm more than devestated at having my cat put down last week, I am relieved that I won't have to rehome her. She would have hated a new home.

I have an offer of a place to live on arrival in Vancouver for a week or so, so hopefully I'll find an apartment quickly.

If I sell my house, I'll have some cash to spare, so finding a job won't be too presurised. I'm not moving across the world to scrimp and save and I'll enjoy my new life.

I'm shit scared, and also massively excited!!!

enough of me....!!! Bx
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute

Been on the market 2 months and only one viewing. You are lucky, I am sure you will sell soon.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:33 pm
Sawdust making harpy

It is a scary step but your destiny is in your own hands B, we are so glad we did it and now Mr MMC'S brother and family are coming for a reccie next month - think we persuaded them too!

The last few weeks will fly by - and as soon as you get here you will sonder why you didn't do it sooner!!!!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:36 pm

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Bandit,
1 month and 1 viewing, going old and grey with the stress of it all, if your already on to the second viewing, woo hoo, go girl.....
Charlie
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud of

It's the same old house selling crew

But not so funny really..as already said been on the market since October and only one viewing...only a year old, 12K below value, new appliances etc etc...is everybody sure they dont want to buy it

It's worth a try
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:38 pm
Sawdust making harpy

Originally Posted by purple80
Hi Bandit,
1 month and 1 viewing, going old and grey with the stress of it all, if your already on to the second viewing, woo hoo, go girl.....
Charlie
OMG I didn't even look at the name of who put this - just saw the large nodding penguin and thought awwwwww thats cute!!!! Like it
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oh -

Thanks for the replies guys... I'm going to count myself lucky then!

The last time I sold - in 2002, I had 3 viewings on the w/end it went up for sale, and a buyer @ full asking price on the Monday. Guess times have changed!!!!

Bx
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bandit
Oh -

Thanks for the replies guys... I'm going to count myself lucky then!

The last time I sold - in 2002, I had 3 viewings on the w/end it went up for sale, and a buyer @ full asking price on the Monday. Guess times have changed!!!!

Bx
The last 2 times we sold we didn't even market the house someone heard they were going up for sale and came round with the full asking price both cash buyers as well, if only that would happen again good luck to all of you, hope your a little better this week bandit i know you must miss your little girl
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:51 pm
Pea Brain

R I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bandit
I'm wondering if I should be expecting more than 1 viewing a week??? I know its possibly not the best time to have a house for sale, however thought it would be slightly more boyant.

Anyone got any similar experience, or going through the process at the moment???

Bx
We've been listed for 3 weeks and had 7 viewings and 2 offers.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by R I C H
is that here or there ?
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by R I C H
I think that you should post somewhere off this thread. You may get mugged.

Congratulations though. Have you accepted any of the offers?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.