Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

OMG!Another change of mind regarding the move...(to Fredericton)

OMG!Another change of mind regarding the move...(to Fredericton)

Old Oct 10th 2009, 11:24 am
Forum Regular

Alinew is an unknown quantity at this point
Default OMG!Another change of mind regarding the move...(to Fredericton)

I don't know how we are going to make it happen realistically...
I feel we really DON'T KNOW WHAT WE ARE DOING!!!

I have just thought up this morning -after emailing estate agents to find a rental in Fredericton- that it would be wiser to not have the removal taking place until we find something in Fredericton that is suitable, i.e. unfurnished so that we can move our furnitures in!

These few last weeks we have had all 3 removal companies back in to re-estimate and get the competition playing ;-) our move, giving them the date of the 12th November for the move.
Today am talking of the move not taking place before we find something to put the furnitures in "on the other side".

We also had 3 estates agents, to put our house on the market...

(lots going on...)

... and am thinking should we sell the house while we are looking at rentals and still haven't found, well we would get the furnitures removed and then stored.

But if we do the removal first, and still haven't a place where to put everything we are going to pay for storage unecessarily...

WHAT DO I DO? WHAT AM I DOING?.....
It feels so hard to have to think all that up during the day while my husband is at work and I have my 2 little darlings crumbling my brain with mummyyyyy this and mummyyyyyy that...
Oh Goooooooo...

Everything seems to be coming so fast now, anyone has been in such a muddle?

I start to wonder if we were a bit too hasty booking the flights... (on the 15th November!!!)

Aline
Old Oct 10th 2009, 1:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

bodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: OMG!Another change of mind regarding the move...(to Fredericton)

Calm down dear, it's only an emigration.
Old Oct 10th 2009, 8:15 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OMG!Another change of mind regarding the move...(to Fredericton)

Have you looked here: http://fredericton.kijiji.ca/f-housi...l-W0QQCatIdZ43