Oh So Quiet.......

Old Aug 9th 2009, 6:01 pm

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Oh So Quiet.......

Originally Posted by Tangram
Just to pre-empt, and to save unnecessary typing..... This thread is closed

Originally Posted by val50

You have 3 moderators for the Canadian forum, all in different time zones. You also have supermoderators, again in different time zones, so whilst it's true that mods have lives and are not around all the time, your excuse in this instance is not valid - or if it is, someone is not doing their job properly. I would also suggest you also keep site rule 1 in mind., it applies to moderators as well as other members of the forum
Old Aug 9th 2009, 6:14 pm
Account Closed

fledermaus is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't visit or comment here as much as I used to. Not because of the mods but because in my opinion the content is mainly inane juvenile innuendo full of endless threads about nothing.

There's very little wit about the place, it's sunk to the lowest common denominator.

Blaming the mods for the state of the place is like blaming the police for the crime wave.
Old Aug 9th 2009, 6:16 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fledermaus
I don't visit or comment here as much as I used to. Not because of the mods but because in my opinion the content is mainly inane juvenile innuendo full of endless threads about nothing.

There's very little wit about the place, it's sunk to the lowest common denominator.

Blaming the mods for the state of the place is like blaming the police for the crime wave.
I wish i'd said that!
Old Aug 9th 2009, 6:18 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alan2005
I wish i'd said that!
look who's turned up again....
Old Aug 9th 2009, 6:19 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
look who's turned up again....
I've got my spoon
Old Aug 9th 2009, 6:21 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alan2005
I've got my spoon
I'm sure you never leave home without it!
Old Aug 9th 2009, 6:23 pm
Cynically amused.

dingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond repute

Have to agree. I miss the biting intellect and sometimes heated debates over various issues. If I wanted a bitchy coffee morning, I 'd head to Starbucks and find the hockey Mum's.
Old Aug 9th 2009, 6:26 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by dingbat
Have to agree. I miss the biting intellect and sometimes heated debates over various issues. If I wanted a bitchy coffee morning, I 'd head to Starbucks and find the hockey Mum's.
To be honest, your comment seems about the bitchiest one yet on this thread...well done, what times kick off?
Old Aug 9th 2009, 6:28 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by dingbat
AKA the dull housewives
Old Aug 9th 2009, 6:29 pm
Account Closed

micknev is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: Oh So Quiet.......

new folk use this site for info,i have posted on here couple of times,one was written out by,do u call them a mod???for using the word t----r!!!!!!!!!!how sad,so whats the point in using it?also if you knock in any way the promised/holy land,that is Canada,people get the hump,not to worry, sad though
Old Aug 9th 2009, 6:29 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

I have a feeling we've been here before......oh how I miss the Susan Thread
Old Aug 9th 2009, 6:33 pm
Cynically amused.

dingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond repute

To be honest, your comment seems about the bitchiest one yet on this thread...well done, what times kick off?
<sigh>. I rest my case. Enjoy what's left of the forum. Keep in touch those of you who have my email.
Old Aug 9th 2009, 6:36 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

And calm is restored.......
Old Aug 9th 2009, 6:36 pm
Account Closed

I have a feeling we've been here before......oh how I miss the Susan Thread
Exactly, thats when the rot set in. The lowest common denominator.
Old Aug 9th 2009, 6:43 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Exactly, thats when the rot set in. The lowest common denominator.
Why do you say that? I mean, I don't think anyone who ever posted on that forum was a dull housewife ...or even a housewife? And to be honest if one of your friends on here was a housewife then your comment would be quite insulting. Why do you think just because you had no interest in it that it must be dull?

I can't be arsed to trawl thought endless threads about stuff i've no interest in or care about, but i don't go as far as to say something like that!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.