Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Now I remember why I left the UK

Now I remember why I left the UK

Old Mar 24th 2009, 6:15 am
Banned

livermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Now I remember why I left the UK

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
As an aside Livermanl have taken your advice and am going for it!!!!!!! Website being looked into as we speak - thanks for the kick up the ass

Butch you'll always be my best bud on here - we've come too far (Kamloops if I remember rightly )
That's good news for you I hope you make a real go of it...

Just for interest keep me updated on the goings on as I am sure it will take off after you get clientel
Old Mar 24th 2009, 7:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Pammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of light

Again I have proved myself to be correct
Old Mar 24th 2009, 7:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Pammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
As an aside Livermanl have taken your advice and am going for it!!!!!!! Website being looked into as we speak - thanks for the kick up the ass

Butch you'll always be my best bud on here - we've come too far (Kamloops if I remember rightly )

Mandy are you BridgieDarling, I have been looking for her and never saw a picture of her so dont know what she looks like, just wondered as you kinda sound like her at times
Old Mar 24th 2009, 7:38 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pammy
Mandy are you BridgieDarling, I have been looking for her and never saw a picture of her so dont know what she looks like, just wondered as you kinda sound like her at times
huh???
Old Mar 24th 2009, 10:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Pammy, I think (although I could be wrong) that bridgiedarling was banned quite some time ago if Im correct. I dont recall ever seeing her post in the canada forum, mostly in the lounge, usa and TIO part of the forum.
Old Mar 24th 2009, 10:19 am

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Again I have proved myself to be correct

Old Mar 24th 2009, 10:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by willmore
Pammy, I think (although I could be wrong) that bridgiedarling was banned quite some time ago if Im correct. I dont recall ever seeing her post in the canada forum, mostly in the lounge, usa and TIO part of the forum.
Thanks, I just found that link with a rather rude posting which I am surprised was not deleted, I found a website I think may be hers and have e-mailed to find out.
Old Mar 25th 2009, 9:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ok - now my curiousity got the better of me and I have to ask - how do you know bridgiedarling. She used other usernames after she was first banned here, but I think she was before your time.....
Old Mar 25th 2009, 9:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Ok - now my curiousity got the better of me and I have to ask - how do you know bridgiedarling. She used other usernames after she was first banned here, but I think she was before your time.....

Oooooooooooooo the plot thickens
Old Mar 25th 2009, 10:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi, just a quickie, I knew her from another site, I have been here since 2002 and think I spoke to her here too but cant remember but I knew she was using this one so thought I would try, I need to find someone she knew, anyway no luck so far.

Why was she banned, always thought she was easy going
Old Mar 25th 2009, 10:53 am
Banned

livermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, just a quickie, I knew her from another site, I have been here since 2002 and think I spoke to her here too but cant remember but I knew she was using this one so thought I would try, I need to find someone she knew, anyway no luck so far.

didn't your psychic tell you
Old Mar 25th 2009, 10:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by livermanl
didn't your psychic tell you

Not yet, but she foresees a lot more postings from me for you all to look forward to.............please watch my ears, your groans nearly deafened me
Old Mar 25th 2009, 11:14 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Not yet, but she foresees a lot more postings from me for you all to look forward to.............please watch my ears, your groans nearly deafened me
That's finally it.

Sayanara.
Old Mar 25th 2009, 11:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
That's finally it.

Sayanara.
Oh, I loved Shogun when I was a wee lass!
Old Mar 25th 2009, 11:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I hadnt realized that you had been here since 2002 - dont remember you.

Lets just say that she wasnt afraid to voice her opinion (IMHO)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.