Non "Stars"

Old Mar 22nd 2009, 6:13 pm

seaham gal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Non "Stars"

Just been reading about Jane Goody - sad.

But it makes my blood boil when I think of all the so called "stars" who have been created either by the media for some daft reason or another, or that they happen to be married to a person with real talent! What talent do these people have other than posing for photographers or selling their boring lifestyles to a paper or magazine!

My examples:
Sharon Osbourne - and her kids
Paris Hilton
Footballers wives
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 6:15 pm
talking Ter Sami

acer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Non "Stars"

Created by the media yes, but sustained by the public. Just don't buy the red tops and glossies.
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 11:29 pm
RETIRED Realtor

MB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond repute

They've got to have something though, haven't they?

Take Jade Goody, she translated her 15 minutes of fame into a fortune exceeding 4 million pounds. Is that a talent? I've worked hard all my life an have not accumulated that sort of wealth.

Paris Hilton, she is not as stupid as she make out, she has achieved"A" list fame by manipulating the media, thats a talent.

Sharon Osborne is a real talent and deserves to be a star, without her manipulations and dealings Ozzie would not be the Super Star he is, thats all down to her, and Ozzie himself says that. She has made herself an "A" list star through similar self-promotion and cunning contracts.

Now footballers wives, they are pretty and have caught a famous talented footballer. Do they deserve fame? Thats one I don't know.
\
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 3:03 am
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seaham gal
My examples:
Footballers wives
Both former Spice Girl Victoria Adams (now married to David Beckham) and Girls Aloud member Cheryl Tweedy (now married to Ashley Cole) had their own careers in music before becoming a footballer's wife.

Here is an article on WAG's, a term originating in football to refer to Wives And Girlfriends of players.