Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

No I shall only answer to *Sister Poppy2*, its better than Capt Bunchy Knickers!

No I shall only answer to *Sister Poppy2*, its better than Capt Bunchy Knickers!

Old Apr 12th 2008, 12:02 am
NS covern member #1

Poppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool No I shall only answer to *Sister Poppy2*, its better than Capt Bunchy Knickers!

Look at my bad self.......................whoop, whoop!

I went for a job as an obstetric nurse and not only dazzled them it would appear, but they offered me a contract that apparently is unusual and sought after so they could keep me (meaning fixed shifts) and then they told me before I left that they were definately offering me the job!!! With a view to a leadership role in the next year or so....................Bring it on!

They likey UK midwives, they seem to think we are akin to Drs............cant get enough of that. I shall be busy shining my pedestal, for my crocs to stand upon. I could see them go green when I was talking about Waterbirths and working alone in a Birth Unit on nights, bless!

..................now just got to pass the stinking exam in June, but that is a small hurdle, at least I got the job in the bag and the hours that I wanted!!! They said they dont mind if I start in June or October, they just want me (someone has to ).

So I am pleased and relieved. Good feeling!

Last edited by Poppy2; Apr 12th 2008 at 12:05 am.
Old Apr 12th 2008, 12:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Lisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud of
Default Re: No I shall only answer to *Sister Poppy2*, its better than Capt Bunchy Knickers!

Congratulations Poppy 2.

I can see your crocs on your shining pedestal from here!!

Good luck with the job and with the exam!

Lisa
Old Apr 12th 2008, 12:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: No I shall only answer to *Sister Poppy2*, its better than Capt Bunchy Knickers!

Well done Sr Poppy Now study hard
Old Apr 12th 2008, 12:20 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Hey well done you!!
Old Apr 12th 2008, 12:20 am
NS covern member #1

Poppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Biiiiink you already have the measure of me........drink now and totally forget the important stuff like studying Off to get a glass of wine or 2 and think of the exam the week before I sit it! Maybe I can stick some crib notes somewhere on the pedestal? How could that be so wrong?

Old Apr 12th 2008, 12:32 am

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

Well done sounds like you made a really good impression!
Old Apr 12th 2008, 12:48 am
BE Enthusiast

AlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond repute

See you were soooo meant to come to Canada, well done Sis Poppy
Old Apr 12th 2008, 12:57 am
NS covern member #1

Aw thank you!! I am just enjoying the elation, back to earth with a bump all too soon right?
Old Apr 12th 2008, 4:00 am
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic news, I knew you would do it
Old Apr 12th 2008, 4:29 am
BE Forum Addict

fuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond repute

Great news Sister Poppy2 - it was all meant to be
Old Apr 12th 2008, 6:58 am
BE Enthusiast

TheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud of

Fab news! Wishing you all the best, and good luck for the exam.
Old Apr 12th 2008, 7:38 am
Forum Regular

Brown Bear has a brilliant futureBrown Bear has a brilliant futureBrown Bear has a brilliant futureBrown Bear has a brilliant futureBrown Bear has a brilliant futureBrown Bear has a brilliant futureBrown Bear has a brilliant futureBrown Bear has a brilliant future

WELL DONE...........

I am so pleased for you...

We will have to have a large drink to celebrate when I get over in a couple of weeks..!!!!

Take Care..
Old Apr 12th 2008, 7:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic news Poppy2, its all coming together for you now, celebrate and then get studying wish you well with the tests
Old Apr 12th 2008, 8:27 am
Dorfus wafflebutt

littletwinkle46 is just really nicelittletwinkle46 is just really nicelittletwinkle46 is just really nicelittletwinkle46 is just really nicelittletwinkle46 is just really nicelittletwinkle46 is just really nicelittletwinkle46 is just really nicelittletwinkle46 is just really nicelittletwinkle46 is just really nice

Congratulations great news,

i also have a stinky exam to sit in May (radiography) hopefully will be like you and have a job waiting, interviews the same week!

What a relief for you though, takes alot of the pressure away eh?

good luck!!

Karen
Old Apr 12th 2008, 4:26 pm
NS covern member #1

Thank you all, it is nice to have good news isnt it. I didnt get to drink quite enough last night, so might need a re-do celebration tonight! Cant hurt right?

THANKS!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.