new name for the pub

Old Jul 9th 2006, 9:26 pm
Made in the UK

poolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud of
Default Re: new name for the pub

"The Dog's Danglies"
Old Jul 11th 2006, 5:25 am
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

all done lovely people?
Old Jul 11th 2006, 11:35 am
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by koogar
all done lovely people?
Ok my last contribution. How about "Tuppeny Bits"

See the earlier references to Tuppence...............

Also being a cockney - Tuppeny Bits..........

I just thought it covered a few of the topics discussed
Old Jul 11th 2006, 11:38 am

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by IceMaiden
Ok my last contribution. How about "Tuppeny Bits"

See the earlier references to Tuppence...............

Also being a cockney - Tuppeny Bits..........

I just thought it covered a few of the topics discussed
Hey, where did she (Tuppence) go anyway?
Old Jul 11th 2006, 11:40 am
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Hey, where did she (Tuppence) go anyway?
Good point, not heard from her for ages. Lets hope it wasn't all the references to her 'tuppence'
Old Jul 11th 2006, 11:47 am

Good point, not heard from her for ages. Lets hope it wasn't all the references to her 'tuppence'
Oh I doubt that!

Ok, I'm not entirely clear about 'tuppence' as slang. I think I get the drift but I'm not entirely sure. Can you, or some other perv , clarify.
Old Jul 11th 2006, 11:56 am
End of the line

Oh I doubt that!

Ok, I'm not entirely clear about 'tuppence' as slang. I think I get the drift but I'm not entirely sure. Can you, or some other perv , clarify.
Look at this link. It was posted a while back and it is quite funny. It may explain a lot of things

http://www.doncasterwestpct.nhs.uk/...nalRecruits.pdf

I hope the link works?!
Old Jul 11th 2006, 12:06 pm

Look at this link. It was posted a while back and it is quite funny. It may explain a lot of things

http://www.doncasterwestpct.nhs.uk/...nalRecruits.pdf

I hope the link works?!
Didn't work! I feel like a kid locked out of a candy shop!
Old Jul 11th 2006, 12:15 pm
End of the line

Didn't work! I feel like a kid locked out of a candy shop!
Sorry HWP, not too good at this 'link' stuff. The info u want is on the expats Canada thread on page 16. There is a thread labelled 'UK regional accents'. Go to post #7 by Silver birch.

I think that is right
Old Jul 11th 2006, 12:25 pm

Sorry HWP, not too good at this 'link' stuff. The info u want is on the expats Canada thread on page 16. There is a thread labelled 'UK regional accents'. Go to post #7 by Silver birch.

I think that is right
I'm so proud! I assumed the right meaning.

I love the fact that someone actually got paid to create that!

"On my Honda"... pmsl... thank you IceMaiden!

hee-hee
Old Jul 11th 2006, 12:34 pm
End of the line

I'm so proud! I assumed the right meaning.

I love the fact that someone actually got paid to create that!

"On my Honda"... pmsl... thank you IceMaiden!

hee-hee
You're welcome. As Mark (mjanovitz) says of me "Your name does not appear to reflect your true self!"

I am not truely an IceMaiden
Old Jul 11th 2006, 12:46 pm

You're welcome. As Mark (mjanovitz) says of me "Your name does not appear to reflect your true self!"

I am not truely an IceMaiden
I would agree.

And Mark! I'm wondering where that pervy man is.
Old Jul 11th 2006, 1:25 pm
End of the line

I would agree.

And Mark! I'm wondering where that pervy man is.
I think that we are all sulking because you all went out for a meal without us!!

Or if its not that it must be either you or me thats scared them off.

I can be a very scary person - ask my kids
Old Jul 11th 2006, 6:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

NessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a wee bit late, but I'll suggest "The Eager Beaver"

Oggy
Old Jul 11th 2006, 6:48 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NessieOggy
I'm a wee bit late, but I'll suggest "The Eager Beaver"

Oggy
Also Known As Hot Wasabi Peas.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.