Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Need opinions from dog owners.

Need opinions from dog owners.

Old Mar 25th 2009, 12:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Purley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need opinions from dog owners.

For sure. I agree with that. I used to always send me dogs to stay with a friend - not a really good friend but someone I have known for years and years. She used to own a kennel out of town and they stayed in her house rather than the kennel where she kept the big dogs. About four years ago, she moved into town and they still went there a couple of times. But the last time she said they whined in the basement and kept her awake, so she wouldn't take them any more. I don't know why they didn't keep her awake when they slept in her basement when she lived out of town, but I didn't pursue the matter.

If I could find someone that I could trust with a safe yard who would take three little dogs, I would definitely prefer them being in a home rather than a kennel. And I would be happy to take their dog(s) too when they needed it.