Need to have a rant.

Old Oct 21st 2011, 7:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

YYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Need to have a rant.

I'm going completely blooming bonkers here. As you know my parents died on new years leaving me and my sister with a farm, no house and everything else. Anyone who has been in this situation knows how crazy things can get and believe you me, it's been pretty darn crazy. I've been about to book flights back to Toronto I don't know how many times only to cancel any plans of having a life of my own at the last minute. Papers to deal with, some idiot throwing a spanner in the works out of spite and so on. But we're getting there.

Mortgage take-over is sorted, new house (courtesy of insurance co) is ordered, building permission application is in and decision coming in a fortnight. Construction company say they deliver all year as they build in a factory and deliver in modules, like lego. I just watched the exact same house as we've ordered be put together today and I believe them. They started at 8am and by 12 the thing had a roof on it. The guys broke for lunch and then carried on with the garage.

Fingers crossed, it is now looking like I'm going. I need Blue, XL double-double, cinnamon gum, milk in a plastic bag, 12 grain bagels, more blue and more XL double-double. Add some more blue. My Tim's card is loaded (made sure of that when I left).

I will only be over for a couple of weeks. Goal is to visit colleges and unis to find out where I want to study. Look at areas to live in near schools (looking very close at Humber college as they have a 3 year advanced diploma in the exact program I want. How is Rexdale and North York to live in?), and stables to board the horse. I have two but the old girl is sadly not well. Her heart has enlarged so she will never move again. She's enjoying a final season at the farm. The boy is coming with me (if all the stars align and I get accepted at a school). My two new cats as well.

With any luck, come mid summer, the farm is sold, I'm happily busy packing to start studying in Canada. Another 8 months I have to endure here. You bet I'll make another trip or two to visit before the move.

And I am not taking no for an answer. I have to make this happen or I will kick myself for the rest of my life.
Old Oct 21st 2011, 8:41 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need to have a rant.

Best of luck with the remaining stuff before the move back home.

As a place to live North York could be OK (best south of Finch for the TTC downtown). Rexdale? Not so much.