Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

My first foal of 2008....

My first foal of 2008....

Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

Co-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud of
Default My first foal of 2008....

all 20" of him.

Meet Alfie, an American Miniature Horse, his dad is 30" and mum 32", at present he is 20" which is one of the bigger foals I have had, he was born in the snow on Saturday, but was soon cosy and warm in a stable with mum. He was 3 weeks early and mum showed no signs of foaling so I was caught out.....but happily he is fine and just dandy!!

Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:42 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: My first foal of 2008....

Originally Posted by Co-Writer
all 20" of him.

Meet Alfie, an American Miniature Horse, his dad is 30" and mum 32", at present he is 20" which is one of the bigger foals I have had, he was born in the snow on Saturday, but was soon cosy and warm in a stable with mum. He was 3 weeks early and mum showed no signs of foaling so I was caught out.....but happily he is fine and just dandy!!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a77...rum/Albert.jpg
Awww bless....sooooo sweet
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

all 20" of him.

How beautiful the wonders of nature good luck with them both
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

bandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond repute

Oh

He is soooo cute...

I am a massive horse lover, and my friend's mare is due in June... She had her first foal 2 years ago - a very strong willed filly... I'm excited to see her next one...

Well done with your foal, seems the mare is very confident with her new addition!

Bx
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:49 pm
Happy in NB

Dave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond repute

What are they like with toast?
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:57 pm
Forum Regular

Co-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud of

What are they like with toast?
Toast is always better with marmalade, minis do not spread very well
Old Apr 7th 2008, 8:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Purley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond repute

I won't show my granddaughter. She texted me the other day asking if she could get a rabbit. No guesses for where she was intending to keep the rabbit!! I said no more rabbits! If I showed her that she would want one of those too!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 8:33 pm
Happy in NB

Dave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond repute

Toast is always better with marmalade, minis do not spread very well
Hmmm you are probably right, I'll stick with chunky marmalade
Old Apr 7th 2008, 8:39 pm
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dave+Jules
Hmmm you are probably right, I'll stick with chunky marmalade
get back to work you troll

What a beautiful horse
Old Apr 7th 2008, 11:31 pm
Happy in NB

Originally Posted by Lorna_D
get back to work you troll

What a beautiful horse
TROLL is that any name to call an intelligent sensitive man?
Old Apr 7th 2008, 11:39 pm
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

TROLL is that any name to call an intelligent sensitive man?
Italian is a nice language so how about carrello same shit sounding nicer

Oh I forgot you intelligent sensitive carrello
Old Apr 7th 2008, 11:42 pm
Happy in NB

Originally Posted by Lorna_D
Italian is a nice language so how about carrello same shit sounding nicer

Oh I forgot you intelligent sensitive carrello
Oh Lorna you are sooooo and say the damn nicest things to me.... Swooon
Old Apr 7th 2008, 11:55 pm
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Oh Lorna you are sooooo and say the damn nicest things to me.... Swooon
why thank you sir
Old Apr 8th 2008, 12:02 am
Account Closed

saskia07 is an unknown quantity at this point

all 20" of him.

OMG! I want one, and I want it now! Totally gorgeous! Sas
Old Apr 8th 2008, 10:15 am

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Beautiful foal......Congratulations to you and the mum!
Charlie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.