Reload this Page >

The Music/Gigs Thread

The Music/Gigs Thread

Old May 25th 2012, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

Lvh76 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The Music/Gigs Thread

Originally Posted by London Mike
Question (because I'm in Chicago and everyone starts a question with that here): what's your favourite Stone Roses song and why? Mine is Made of Stone because I had my first snog at university listening to that song.
You had your first snog at university?? Late starter
Old May 25th 2012, 8:30 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Auld Yin
I think they're mediocre at best.
It was the time and place that made them great.
Old May 26th 2012, 3:28 am
BE Forum Addict

London Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lvh76
You had your first snog at university?? Late starter
My first snog at university. My first snog ever was with someone called Lisa Girdler when I was 10. Tongues and all. Gross, I thought at the time.
Old May 26th 2012, 3:31 am
Nuther day in paradise.ca

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dollface
Peter Gabriel , Air Canada Centre, T.O. Presale just purchased
Awesome!

A bomb exploding in another town

Last edited by magnumpi; May 26th 2012 at 4:21 am.
Old May 26th 2012, 10:29 am
Forum Regular

My first snog at university. My first snog ever was with someone called Lisa Girdler when I was 10. Tongues and all. Gross, I thought at the time.
I know her. Right dirty cow
Old May 29th 2012, 2:48 am
BE Forum Addict

London Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond repute

I know her. Right dirty cow
Is she still? God, I'm not surprised.
Old Jun 6th 2012, 11:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

So, my OH has decided that now is the time she'd rather not hear Thom Yorke and the Radiohead boys wailing their guts out at Downsview Park, Toronto on the 16th June. Apparently "she's never been a fan" and "was just being nice" but since I have some mates to go with too "she doesn't need to feel sorry for me anymore". Nice.

If anyone would like this single ticket it's going for $70.00 (face value $81.00). PM me.
Old Jun 6th 2012, 11:36 pm
Forum Regular

So, my OH has decided that now is the time she'd rather not hear Thom Yorke and the Radiohead boys wailing their guts out at Downsview Park, Toronto on the 16th June. Apparently "she's never been a fan" and "was just being nice" but since I have some mates to go with too "she doesn't need to feel sorry for me anymore". Nice.

If anyone would like this single ticket it's going for $70.00 (face value $81.00). PM me.
is she insane?!!! I would love to relieve you of the ticket but I think my mate is coming to stay
Old Jun 7th 2012, 11:40 am
Forum Regular

Londonmike, apologies for calling your wife insane. I was in shock that someone would turn down a Radiohead ticket.
Old Jun 7th 2012, 1:27 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Londonmike, apologies for calling your wife insane. I was in shock that someone would turn down a Radiohead ticket.
I'm sort of with LM's wife. Who wants to see a bunch of self-absorbed middle-class and middle-aged wankers moaning about everything under the naffing sun? And it wouldn't hurt them to play Creep, that's what the audience wants to hear ffs.
Old Jun 7th 2012, 1:29 pm

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oink
I'm sort of with LM's wife. Who wants to see a bunch of self-absorbed middle-class and middle-aged wankers moaning about everything under the naffing sun? And it wouldn't hurt them to play Creep, that's what the audience wants to hear ffs.
I only like Creep and High and Dry(possibly my fav)
Old Jun 7th 2012, 6:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

No worries, she is insane - for much more than turning down this ticket (but gorgeous, lovely etc too).
Old Jun 7th 2012, 7:10 pm
Forum Regular

I only like Creep and High and Dry(possibly my fav)
Actually I think the reason I like them is probably more to do with the fact that it takes me back to the halcyon carefree days of uni. I've also been listening to a lot of James recently.
Old Jun 7th 2012, 7:23 pm

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute

Actually I think the reason I like them is probably more to do with the fact that it takes me back to the halcyon carefree days of uni. I've also been listening to a lot of James recently.
Hope you were sitting down at the time
Old Jun 7th 2012, 7:29 pm
Forum Regular

Hope you were sitting down at the time
Of course!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.