Moving on...

Old Jun 7th 2012, 4:28 pm
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving on...

Originally Posted by Oink
Is that the ones with the British flags on from Jackson's? I hope you're having chips and peas with it.

BTW I can't find my Dennis the Menace & Gnasher tie.
No my father-in-law made it from scratch. It has steak, peas, carrot, potato, and gravy inside. I'll be having it with mash potato and some asparagus and courgette i'll do on the BBQ grill

Shouldn't you be wearing a Desperate Dan Cow Pie Tie?
Old Jun 7th 2012, 4:30 pm
Every day's a school day

cheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tangram
I've had a job lined up since January. Unfortunately I had to wait until now to avoid repayment of relocation funds. The new company have waited for me thankfully. I will be taking a couple of weeks off in-between.
What was the waiting period..i mean how long had you been in your job not to have to pay back relocation costs?
Old Jun 7th 2012, 4:37 pm
Forum Regular

Lvh76 is on a distinguished road

I swear noone has jobs where I'm living. I've just taken the kids out for a walk and everyone is out jogging, playing tennis, doing weird Tai Chi type stuff and I've just seen a mother and her kids AND nanny. Wtf??!!!
Old Jun 7th 2012, 4:38 pm
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lvh76
I swear noone has jobs where I'm living. I've just taken the kids out for a walk and everyone is out jogging, playing tennis, doing weird Tai Chi type stuff and I've just seen a mother and her kids AND nanny. Wtf??!!!
Welcome to Canada
Old Jun 7th 2012, 4:47 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by el_richo
Welcome to Canada
Haha I realize that makes me sound hypocritical because I'm not working either but only because have 2 v young kids. I want to know how all these people afford to live!!!!!
Old Jun 7th 2012, 4:51 pm
Beep

Haha I realize that makes me sound hypocritical because I'm not working either but only because have 2 v young kids. I want to know how all these people afford to live!!!!!
Tell me about it. I ask myself the same in Vancouver while i'm out on the beach during the day or snowboarding. What do these lazy buggers do for a living that they can sit on the beach or snowboard all day?
Old Jun 7th 2012, 4:54 pm
Forum Regular

Tell me about it. I ask myself the same in Vancouver while i'm out on the beach during the day or snowboarding. What do these lazy buggers do for a living that they can sit on the beach or snowboard all day?
Tell me!!! I feel like I'm being left out of a huge secret! Haha
Old Jun 7th 2012, 4:58 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cheeky_monkey
What was the waiting period..i mean how long had you been in your job not to have to pay back relocation costs?
I joined in Nov 07 and the period was 2 years ( second year being a 50% payback ). However, OD got it wrong when they told me 2 years, it was actually 2 years from receipt of last payment. As we delayed moving until after the school year was finished ( June 10 ), this meant that instead of Nov 09 being the two years it was actually June 12.

The new company were actually quite generous in offering to pay half of what I owed to get me to start earlier. however, they left the later start date on the table so I went for that instead.
Old Jun 7th 2012, 5:08 pm
Every day's a school day

cheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond repute

I joined in Nov 07 and the period was 2 years ( second year being a 50% payback ). However, OD got it wrong when they told me 2 years, it was actually 2 years from receipt of last payment. As we delayed moving until after the school year was finished ( June 10 ), this meant that instead of Nov 09 being the two years it was actually June 12.

The new company were actually quite generous in offering to pay half of what I owed to get me to start earlier. however, they left the later start date on the table so I went for that instead.
Was it part of your contract?
Old Jun 7th 2012, 5:22 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cheeky_monkey
Was it part of your contract?
I signed separately for the relocation agreement. Why do you ask ?
Old Jun 7th 2012, 5:32 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Grow ops innit? Thats what Id always assumed anyway.
Old Jun 7th 2012, 5:43 pm
Beep

Originally Posted by iaink
Grow ops innit? Thats what Id always assumed anyway.
Maybe my post was a little too subtle for the masses

And you're probably right to some extent. Illegal drugs are rife on the west coast. I ****ing hate the smell of marijuana on a nice sunny evening. Moreso when the smokers throw the end onto the floor (or beach) afterwards
Old Jun 7th 2012, 5:46 pm

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute

No. same town, different company. Will be working for a company based in San Francisco instead of one based in Ontario.
No more free playbooks for you then
Old Jun 7th 2012, 5:47 pm

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute

Oakville?
Old Jun 7th 2012, 5:50 pm
Every day's a school day

I signed separately for the relocation agreement. Why do you ask ?
i have a generous relocation package due now..but nothing says i have to pay it back should i leave.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.