Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

A message from Justin's wife

A message from Justin's wife

Old May 13th 2016, 9:52 pm
Just Joined

superdoggal80 has a reputation beyond reputesuperdoggal80 has a reputation beyond reputesuperdoggal80 has a reputation beyond reputesuperdoggal80 has a reputation beyond reputesuperdoggal80 has a reputation beyond reputesuperdoggal80 has a reputation beyond reputesuperdoggal80 has a reputation beyond reputesuperdoggal80 has a reputation beyond reputesuperdoggal80 has a reputation beyond reputesuperdoggal80 has a reputation beyond reputesuperdoggal80 has a reputation beyond repute
Default A message from Justin's wife

Hi everyone,

Justin would like everyone here to know how much he likes and enjoys all of your company. He values his relationships here so much and truly sees many of you as dear friends.

He is home at the moment, but not doing that well, I may need to bring him back to the hospital after last nights attempted suicide in front of me.

Justin has been struggling with major symptoms from untreated Borderline disorder. He has not allowed me to know what he has been talking to all of you about until last night when he gave me the password to this forum.

He is groggy and confused but he was medically cleared to go home based on his blood-work. I am desperately trying to get him to rest but he just wants you all to know that he is alive.

This is his wife Lisa. Maybe you have heard about me and Charlee.
Old May 13th 2016, 10:13 pm
Nuther day in paradise.ca

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A message from Justin's wife

Get well soon Smiffy, thanks for the update Lisa.
Old May 13th 2016, 10:16 pm
Just Joined

superdoggal80 has a reputation beyond reputesuperdoggal80 has a reputation beyond reputesuperdoggal80 has a reputation beyond reputesuperdoggal80 has a reputation beyond reputesuperdoggal80 has a reputation beyond reputesuperdoggal80 has a reputation beyond reputesuperdoggal80 has a reputation beyond reputesuperdoggal80 has a reputation beyond reputesuperdoggal80 has a reputation beyond reputesuperdoggal80 has a reputation beyond reputesuperdoggal80 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks magnumpi I will let him know you said that when he wakes up. Just sitting here watching him sleep...
Old May 13th 2016, 10:26 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to him. It's a shame that he doesn't understand that plenty of other people here are somehow disadvantaged and are offering support, albeit sometimes frustrated, hair tearing, support, with sincere empathy.

Good luck to you too. Been there, hated that.
Old May 13th 2016, 10:28 pm
Just Joined

dbd33 because of his illness I think that sometimes he doesn't see things for what they are. He can be triggered by the slightest thing and sometimes reads things, words situations etc the wrong way. I am going to try with all I have to somehow get him through that DBT course that he believes is so necessary to his recovery. It will be a place for him to start.
Old May 13th 2016, 10:58 pm
Turning into a PA gal!

lizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for the update Lisa. Sorry to hear that things are so dark for Justin and you at the moment. It is very hard to read between the lines and really know what is in someone's head. Hope things improve soon and let Justin know he has our, albeit virtual, support from afar.
Old May 13th 2016, 11:03 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I am very, very sad to read your post Lisa.

Please tell him we are all thinking about him and hope he feels better and gets the help he needs very soon.

(((HUGS))) to you Lisa...I think you need it and of course (((HUGS))) to J.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; May 13th 2016 at 11:13 pm.

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear this.

I hope things improve soon!

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

I do hope that he starts to feel better and can find some effective treatment. All the best.
Old May 13th 2016, 11:08 pm
Austin. TX.

petitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond repute

Lisa, thank you for telling us, Justin is part of our BE family and I wish him well. It must be very hard for all of you coping with this illness. Please send him my very best wishes and a big hug. One for you and Charlee too.
xxx
Old May 13th 2016, 11:17 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Lisa, thank you so much for posting to let us know Justin is ok - albeit feeling like crap. I was so worried about him especially after seeing his last post and very relieved to hear that you were there and were able to take care of him in his hour of need.

Please tell him that we are sending hugs, love and best wishes - and will be here for him when he feels ready to return - and you would be very welcome too if you would like to.

Big hugs and best wishes for you too xx

A kiss on the head and a cuddle for Charlee too!

Tell our boy to hang in there..

x

Last edited by Siouxie; May 13th 2016 at 11:21 pm.
Old May 13th 2016, 11:19 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

Thinking about you both.

Hope the darkness lifts soon Justin and you can find a lighter happy place.

Small steps needed, a day at a time. We're all here for you. Take care xx
Old May 13th 2016, 11:26 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Its very kind of you to inform us on how he is doing. Wishing him the best.
Old May 13th 2016, 11:26 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

As has been written many times by many people here on BE.

Jsmth321 is a valued member of our community & many of us are very fond of him.

A huge lot of us know & understand mental illness,How hard it is to deal with from first hand experiences of our own.

At low points it can be so very hard to see any light.

Whilst I thank Lisa for even thinking to log into BE at such a time to appraise us of his action I do feel this is a family issue. A very private issue, and I am not comfortable with this being on the forum, especially while a person's life is coming apart.

Thank you Lisa for taking time out to let our community know.
Now please do not give BE a second thought. As you wrote, written words , even kind and caring written words can be a touchpaper that escalates the behaviours.

So go away and take care of your husband. They very last thing either one of you should be focusing on right now is some internet forum. Spend time healing together and enjoying your lovely dog

BE will still be here and so will all of us, once your husband feels more able to cope with such an online community as this.

kind regards
M
x

and on that note people , I am closing this thread.

If you haven't posted your well wishes please don't worry. I am sure this couple will still know you think of them.